Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The mind reels ...

• Doug hates being called 'she'.
  • It always wakes them. YMMV :D
  • Are we talking Tequila here? :eek:
•Did Greg let you out of your cage again?
• Greg forgot to lock the cage?
• you've had to much candy and tricked Greg and escaped?

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Nsfw?
[video=youtube;tFISeJ1N5CQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFISeJ1N5CQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Whew. I was taking a cheese grater to my privates yesterday and this morning, but I can finally put it away.

In other words, my taxes are done.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Whew. I was taking a cheese grater to my privates yesterday and this morning, but I can finally put it away.

In other words, my taxes are done.
Getting a return? Time for more toys :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On the up side, you should be used to bending over by now :p
Bastard. :D

But, so true. I'm not a breeder, and as such, I fund those that are.

IRS: "On drugs and can't stop having kids? No problem. Adam's taxes will pay for your services. Hey, if women won't f*** him, we will."

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
IRS: "On drugs and can't stop having kids? No problem. Adam's taxes will pay for your services. Hey, if women won't f*** him, we will."
Well you could always try for a relationship with a meth addicted chick with 5 kids and cut out the middleman. Think of it as the ID version of doing your taxes, and you might even get lucky.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well you could always try for a relationship with a meth addicted chick with 5 kids and cut out the middleman. Think of it as the ID version of doing your taxes, and you might even get lucky.
Awesome idea on the surface, but in reality - she'd still keep effing other dudes for money, end up in jail or worse - and then I'd have five screaming kids going through withdrawal to deal with. On the up side, I could hang out at the park with their dad's and inhale secondhand smoke while quaffing a Budweiser.

Sure, "quaff" doesn't really apply to Budweiser, but whatever. I'll be too stoned to care.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
IRS: "Hey, if women won't f*** him, we will."
Sure glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this. :)

You US folks sure have a full service tax system, up here they just give our money, well some of it anyways, back to us.
That reminds me, I better file soon so I can get my money back ... I smell refund!

Steve

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Sure glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this. :)

You US folks sure have a full service tax system, up here they just give our money, well some of it anyways, back to us.
That reminds me, I better file soon so I can get my money back ... I smell refund!

Steve
Only reason I get a refund is because of my rrsp contributions :p

Also, I always assumed we paid more taxes due to universal health care. A quick google search showed me this..

Comparison of Canadian and US federal tax rates for 2011 | The Dragon Well

Basically the same. I guess our health care spending equals out to your military spending :p

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Only reason I get a refund is because of my rrsp contributions :p
Yup, same deal here, rrsp payback ... of course that means they'll suck the taxes out of us later on in life, hopefully a little less though.

Steve

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I guess I'm the only Australian around hear...
sure beats being Canadian

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis