Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
I am trying to find a car audio thread here as I just purchased a new car and am awaiting new head unit, but need some speaker advice. Is there not one, or am i just too dumb to find (real possibility).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yesterday morning, I noticed that the local don't-pick-up-after-my-dog person didn't clean up after his/her pooch in my douchey neighbor's yard about five feet from our property line. I actually thought, "I bet he moves that into my yard." After all, his demonstrated policy is to shovel it somewhere else to make it someone else's problem. Last night, I noticed a very similar pile in my yard about two feet across the property line. Hmmm.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Last night, I noticed a very similar pile in my yard about two feet across the property line. Hmmm.
Seems like a stakeout is in order. Or a steak out. Whichever floats your boat really. Mmmm steak.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Don't worry, most of that stuff blows my mind as well...

The question for tonight:
1. Order a pizza.
2. Bake a frozen pizza.
3. Pizza rolls and mac and cheese
4. Dine out.
5. Doritos.
6. All of the above.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
5.00am and we just got woken up by Connor crying in his cot... Put him in our bed strait back off to sleep any farthers out there got any idears his teething and clingy... :( in need of idears teething jell stops the pain but!!!! Help needed idears suggestions????

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Doesn't matter if it was last year, it's still good lol.

Isn't she the girl that did the dance with Terry Richardson filming?
Yes. She's also in one of the AH articles this month - the Samsung tube soundbar thing I think.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Yesterday morning, I noticed that the local don't-pick-up-after-my-dog person didn't clean up after his/her pooch in my douchey neighbor's yard about five feet from our property line. I actually thought, "I bet he moves that into my yard." After all, his demonstrated policy is to shovel it somewhere else to make it someone else's problem. Last night, I noticed a very similar pile in my yard about two feet across the property line. Hmmm.
Get yourself one of those IR trail/game cameras from Cabelas and start posting them on youtube! Steve .... Hey why doesn't my Enter key give me a new line anymore? Must be the IE10 upgrade. :)

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Get yourself one of those IR trail/game cameras from Cabelas and start posting them on youtube! Steve .... Hey why doesn't my Enter key give me a new line anymore? Must be the IE10 upgrade. :)
Ahhh, compatibility view fixes the problem.

Steve

P.S. Hmmmm, steak .... should be warm enough tomorrow to fire the BBQ!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Follow them and make sure you return what is rightfully theirs :D "I think you dropped this".

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Me likey. :D I figured that I'd just put up still image snapshots on the neighborhood post office box. :)
I know a few people that use them for monitoring "unauthorized activities" and has worked well for them. Just make sure you've got a good secure place to put it and of course, post some pictures here!

Steve

P.S. You probably could get by with a lot cheaper model.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sometimes when I'm walking Niki in the neighborhood, and there are no car sounds or other people out, my mind thinks seriously about if a plague or the like wiped out everybody else. I walk down the street and think about having to take care of the bodies after they began to smell, especially when I want to scavenge stuff from their homes. I also think about how long the stock at the nearby grocery stores would feed Niki and I.

Other times, I don't think about such a lonely scenario. I think about zombies...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis