Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Wow - now there's a reference for us old folks. :D I haven't heard that song in a long time - me thinks that I'll have to go look it up. :)
It was Tainted Love ... for those who didn't live through 80's music.

Steve

P.S. Guess Tainted Love could still apply to Twister Love ...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So it's 6am in Australia and I happen to have had lots to drink and fell over the door mat and woke every one up

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Every time I see the thread for the movie "Looper" pop up on the new posts list, I can't help but make the association that it rhymes with pooper. Thank you for reading. The End.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
New forum format...Mike no longer a mod...

I need a drink.

Okay, I've already had three, so I don't really need another one. You get the point, though. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Got a build of XBMC loaded on the Raspberry Pi and an app installed to control it all on my tablet. I'm a happy camper. I might get another one for my main room. I prefer the interface over the WDTV and it streams MUCH better. I like the Library feature as well. This little Raspberry gadget is pretty freaking cool. I wonder how well Android runs on it. And if android on it could run XBMC and Netflix well.. hmmm.. back to tinkering. I need to fix the SD reader on my laptop first I suppose.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Had a little chat with the women of the house and got a room sorted for equipment,
:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Made more money this year, and ended up with less after SS, medicare, and withholdings. Getting back 40% of my state and federal withholdings. Definitely not cool.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Made more money this year, and ended up with less after SS, medicare, and withholdings. Getting back 40% of my state and federal withholdings. Definitely not cool.
That's because you wealthy 1% need to pay more. :D:pj/k

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's because you wealthy 1% need to pay more. :D:pj/k
All I ever hear is 'tax the rich, tax the rich' and next thing you know my paycheck is $75 light. That's $300/month. Well, now that I'm officially 'rich', don't you think I should be driving a nicer car on my way to work at 5 o'clock in the f^%&ing morning!

C^%& s^%&ing mother f^%&ers ... now, how am I suppose to ever catch up with wealthy Adam? :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis