Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Is there a rule that states that no one is to spell Niki the same way or something. Is there more than one dog? Maybe I missed this page of orientation.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Still craving more video footage of my sink? Wish that you could hear me rambling a bit longer about streams and sprays? Well, satisfy that craving - here's my latest faucet review. :D
I don't understand why you have an air-gap for your dishwasher, that is so 1986. You can replace it with a nice soap dispenser that will fit right in the hole.

I guess if you have an old dishwasher, that doesn't side fill, you may need it.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Is there a rule that states that no one is to spell Niki the same way or something. Is there more than one dog? Maybe I missed this page of orientation.
Might have something to do with this:
Btw, hats off to you sir. You're one of the few people who have spelled Niki's name right...even when replying to a post where I've written it. :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It was somewhat of an embarrassing revelation just now when I saw that you can buy those insulated pizza delivery bags. It never occurred to me.
It's only cause for embarrassment if you tell everyone about it.:rolleyes::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't understand why you have an air-gap for your dishwasher, that is so 1986. You can replace it with a nice soap dispenser that will fit right in the hole.

I guess if you have an old dishwasher, that doesn't side fill, you may need it.
I got a new dishwasher last year. The installer hooked the drain hose to that air-gap, but they did some other stuff wrong - so I'm not saying that I need it. Thanks for the note. I'll look into that.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Just as a general PS: my wife has now taken to mocking you by successfully feeding our dog a pancake this morning. I guess that means the older Anolon set is Max approved :D
But do you have video to back up the "Max approved pancake"?

Steve

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Our cordless phones are dying. It's getting harder and harder for the person on the other end to understand what we are saying. When I call home, my wife's voice sounds distorted and cuts out at times. Does anyone have experienece in this field? I'm looking at the Pany KX-TG7645M 5-set right now.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hopefully on the road to recovery now. Have had a cold for the last couple weeks that's been keeping me down. Had an earache develop that my doctor diagnosed as a middle ear infection today. Yay. Antibiotics, Afrin, and Sudafed (the real stuff) for me. Just took a hit of the Afrin and I'm already a fan :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I got a new dishwasher last year. The installer hooked the drain hose to that air-gap, but they did some other stuff wrong - so I'm not saying that I need it. Thanks for the note. I'll look into that.
I didn't know you got married.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Our cordless phones are dying. It's getting harder and harder for the person on the other end to understand what we are saying. When I call home, my wife's voice sounds distorted and cuts out at times. Does anyone have experienece in this field? I'm looking at the Pany KX-TG7645M 5-set right now.
What's a cordless phone? You mean those things from 1990 that requires a landline?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis