Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
well... the bugs are back at my house... i have no idea how since it is still freezing outside but i have seen 2 of them so far and one was in my room... THIS is why global warming is bad.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
well... the bugs are back at my house... i have no idea how since it is still freezing outside but i have seen 2 of them so far and one was in my room... THIS is why global warming is bad.
Maybe your Navy can help you out...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I installed a new thermostat and front door lock last night. Went really smooth except that the strike plate and door latch positions are off by about 1/4", so it took another ~30 minutes to adjust everything enough to get the door to latch shut. I was befuddled because the old strike plate and latch are nearly identical in dimensions to the new ones - they just happened to barely fit, I think.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I installed a new thermostat and front door lock last night. Went really smooth except that the strike plate and door latch positions are off by about 1/4", so it took another ~30 minutes to adjust everything enough to get the door to latch shut. I was befuddled because the old strike plate and latch are nearly identical in dimensions to the new ones - they just happened to barely fit, I think.
:) reminde me to come visit next month when I'm over your way Adam ill check out that new door lock :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Engineers.....:p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Engineers.....:p
There's a reason that you generally see engineers carrying clipboards or laptops, instead of tools...:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis