Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I just cooked some ground beef that was frozen - didn't thaw it out first. We'll see how it turns out overall, but I pulled some cooked pieces out early that tasted good. Niki was also pleased. :)
I've fried it from frozen many times. I don't find it any different than thawing it first.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Watching people at macdonalds playing twister instantly thought of you Adam!!!!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm ashamed to say that thus far, Future Steve is failing to actually make any significant dietary changes. What did I have for dinner today? Pizza. Lunch today? Pizza (and wings). Dinner yesterday? Pizza. It's not so easy to break these habits. I did actually hit the bike yesterday! For 10 minutes...:eek:

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Future Steve cannot fail, yet. Only Present Steve can do that. Future Steve shall prevail. That's why diets always start tomorrow.
Indeed. Hasn't helped that all of us have all been under the weather. However, tomorrow is a new day to try and not to take the lazy way out of ordering a pizza. The sad part is, we've got stuff on hand like frozen lasagna that wouldn't be any more trouble to make. On the up side, I really am starting to get sick of pizza, and I wasn't sure that day would ever come.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, Niki shall soon have her video debut on Amazon. :) The griddle video has been uploaded...now the wait for them to post it.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Indeed. Hasn't helped that all of us have all been under the weather. However, tomorrow is a new day to try and not to take the lazy way out of ordering a pizza. The sad part is, we've got stuff on hand like frozen lasagna that wouldn't be any more trouble to make. On the up side, I really am starting to get sick of pizza, and I wasn't sure that day would ever come.
Blasphemy!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
However, tomorrow is a new day to try and not to take the lazy way out of ordering a pizza. The sad part is, we've got stuff on hand like frozen lasagna that wouldn't be any more trouble to make.
Just today, I stopped myself from ordering pizza...by eating half a pound of ground beef. I'm not sure that was any healthier. :eek: :)

On the up side, I really am starting to get sick of pizza, and I wasn't sure that day would ever come.
I get there after about three or four straight meals of it (I almost always order two pizzas).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Post it hear Adam!!! We wanna see
It's 80MB, so a bit large for that. I could redo it and make it smaller like they will, but I'm too lazy. Sorry.

Plus, I'd hate to rob you of the opportunity to give me a helpful vote. :p Hey, it's not for me...it's for Niki. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis