Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I can get behind that. Lou Lamoreillo is a genius. The NHL won't be getting any of my money for a couple years at least, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited to watch Hall, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins, Yakupov, and Schultz tear up the league for the next decade :p
I only watch the young girls from 18-21 play netbal Lol :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Amazon.ca for me.
Me too. I think they were just clearing out stock for the Americans before the last 2 movies came out :p damn Americans can't even buy all the movies that get printed for them! :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm at work. If I stayed at my own place I'd be leaving to come here in ten minutes. God I love living downtown. Oh well, Puppies were fun, even if they cost me some sleep :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I think I will have to put the Harbeth P3ESR onto my wishlist of speakers to get.....
It's based on the original BBC Style of mini monitors, they're bears to drive, can't play loud, no bass really.....

Mate them with proper equipment and it's just ...... pure magic ..... there's something really with these small monitor
Add some good subwoofers and you get music from heaven.....

not for home theater though!

scaled_za9.jpg

scaled_za5.jpg

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think I will have to put the Harbeth P3ESR onto my wishlist of speakers to get.....
It's based on the original BBC Style of mini monitors, they're bears to drive, can't play loud, no bass really.....

Mate them with proper equipment and it's just ...... pure magic ..... there's something really with these small monitor
Add some good subwoofers and you get music from heaven.....

not for home theater though!

View attachment 11085

View attachment 11086
They sure are pretty :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Watch out he will ring your parents on you
They would just laugh. They're used to my jokes. I imagine I'd get some questions about why strangers from the internet are calling them though :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just cooked some ground beef that was frozen - didn't thaw it out first. We'll see how it turns out overall, but I pulled some cooked pieces out early that tasted good. Niki was also pleased. :)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I just cooked some ground beef that was frozen - didn't thaw it out first. We'll see how it turns out overall, but I pulled some cooked pieces out early that tasted good. Niki was also pleased. :)
If Niki is pleased, so is Adam. This is why he can't get enough road kill :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If Niki is pleased, so is Adam.
You got that right. :D

We just split one pound of ground beef. Oh, man. It was good, but I'm feeling kind of sick. She loved it, wanted more, but now she's off snoozing...so I think it hit the spot. :)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
You got that right. :D

We just split one pound of ground beef. Oh, man. It was good, but I'm feeling kind of sick. She loved it, wanted more, but now she's off snoozing...so I think it hit the spot. :)
Wait, you just ate straight ground beef? Nothing else? Awesome :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Before the ground beef, I'd eaten about half a pound of carrots. Not plain, though. I dipped them in a little light salad dressing.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
They would just laugh. They're used to my jokes. I imagine I'd get some questions about why strangers from the internet are calling them though :p
Haha, his not a stranger but.... His Adam kinda like where's walley but with Adam instead :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis