Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Watching Harry potter and the sorcerers stone at my buddies place. He's got an older Yamaha reciever and 2 BIG pioneer floor standers. Still doesn't sound anywhere near as good as my set up though :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Wasn't yesterday (Jan 4th 2013)
The day Marty McFly arrived when traveling to the future?

Last edited by a moderator:
brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Left for 25 seconds to get the dogs denta bones. They ate half a pizza in that time *sigh*

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh don't worry. I'd already ate the first half, haha. They got everything that was left :)
Aha. I see. :D So, they feel victorious, and you get to feel full (I imagine) and still have time to order more pizza for dinner. Win-win. :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I hope that he gets better soon! That's got to hurt. And to be so young that you don't really know what's happening. :(

But, hey, perhaps a future rugby star is born. :)
His a little better today verey clingey but won't let Steph leave him
Me thinks that Bryce gave my SVS video a dislike vote just to mess with me.

It's on.

:p
haha I wouldn't do that :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i dislike the new forums :/
it took me 3 minutes to post that..... i clicked post... and waited 3 minutes until it actually got posted.. :/

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
it took me 3 minutes to post that..... i clicked post... and waited 3 minutes until it actually got posted.. :/
Yeah, but your internet speeds suck. :p

Just kidding, man. :) Sometimes mine pauses now, too, but most of the time it's as fast as before. It's been about a day and a half. I'm sure that the kinks will get worked out.

majorloser

majorloser

Use the "Spam-O-Matic" tool for the first time on one of the spammers. That tool is AWESOME. Should help us mods keep the forum cleaner much easier.

Please make sure you guys report all spam to help us keep track of the problem.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Use the "Spam-O-Matic" tool for the first time on one of the spammers. That tool is AWESOME. Should help us mods keep the forum cleaner much easier.

Please make sure you guys report all spam to help us keep track of the problem.
Wilco. There's this guy named "Adam" that keeps posting these reviews of juicers, water filters, faucets, electric griddles, etc that you might want to look into :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hooked up my new monitor about 30 minutes ago. Still adjusting to it, so no judgements, yet. Well, except maybe that the off-axis viewing doesn't seem as good as on my Dell.

Screen size is nice at 24", though, and the thing is incredibly light at under 15 lbs. Very easy to move around.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, you just reminded me that I have that (unopened) on blu-ray. Hmmm. Maybe tonight.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis