Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
With me kneeling down? Ummm, yeah. :D

Well, that, and I thought I looked better in live action.
Bryce has videos of you kneeling down in live action. Got it. Gotta admit, I'm a little jealous.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Briane, are you a little jelouse that your not good enough to be in a screen shoot it's what the cool kids are doing these days any way.... Your a verey simple person you try to make jokes that just arnt funny grow up!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Briane, are you a little jelouse that your not good enough to be in a screen shoot it's what the cool kids are doing these days any way.... Your a verey simple person you try to make jokes that just arnt funny grow up!
Who is Briane?

Bryce is there something you're not telling us. First the jumper cables down load and now this.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Who is Briane?

Bryce is there something you're not telling us. First the jumper cables down load and now this.
Umm i don't kno? What is it you'd like to kno?
Maybe there's something your not sharing with us?

Texas is a shorter drive and I can introduce him the rear naked choke. Just put your PJs on boys. ;)
I personally think your trying to take advantage of us for your own pleasure

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Umm i don't kno? What is it you'd like to kno?
I'm not sure maybe it's the time difference. :confused:

Maybe there's something your not sharing with us?
I personally think your trying to take advantage of us for your own pleasure
Wouldn't be the first time. Telling jokes that aren't funny is a side effect of work I suppose.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I don't believe I've ever been jelouse of anything. I may not know exactly what that word means tho. I tried to find it in a dictionary and the dictionary just laughed at me.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think I'm going to be rolling video when I fire the subwoofer up for the first time. This way when the rear wave causes the cabinet to explode and fall apart I'll at least have it all on tape :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think I'm going to be rolling video when I fire the subwoofer up for the first time. This way when the rear wave causes the cabinet to explode and fall apart I'll at least have it all on tape :D
Did you use scotch tape?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis