Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A complaint Stephs parents have never had about Bryce.
I can't help but think of this line when this topic comes up:

"All I know is...
that woman scares the s**t out of me..."

That movie cracks me up. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
No, I'm single because I'm a skinny dweeb that likes to bully people on the internet. ;)
Are you one of those who talks trash on youtube videos? Because I find that stuff funny not as funny as uk amazon reviews of the ballpoint pin, but still funny.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was waiting for someone to make the connection. It's amazing what a person will type sipping on a martini.
It's sad that it took 28 hours, isn't it?

In my own defense, you guys were talking about actual work, and my eyes darted to the next thread in a panic.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's sad that it took 28 hours, isn't it?

In my own defense, you guys were talking about actual work, and my eyes darted to the next thread in a panic.
In your defense that thread had some heated arguments I was hoping to break some of the tension. I love audio, but no one is gonna die. Unless they recommend Bose and Monster in the same post. If they do that I will hunt them down assume my
tiger form and eat them alive.

You've just experienced a bipolar post.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
In your defense that thread had some heated arguments I was hoping to break some of the tension. I love audio, but no one is gonna die. Unless they recommend Bose and Monster in the same post. If they do that I will hunt them down assume my
tiger form and eat them alive.

You've just experienced a bipolar post.
this is, and most likely will be for a while, the best post ive seen all year... i know that's not really saying much given the date and all... but this right here, is a legendary post.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought that I'd install my new faucet today. Then I opened the box, saw all the stuff, remembered what it was like installing the last one...and decided to wait.

In the wise words of Steve: that's Future Adam's problem.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Got the Note 2 on Monday... its my first Android and is kinda cool, but it's massive and I'm fairly convinced I'm not keeping it. Problem is that idk what I'd get if I returned it though. I don't think I want another iphone, but the SIII has been out for quite a while now so it's bother me to know that a new one will be coming out in the next few weeks. I was thinking about getting the new Sony phone, but it hasn't been announced (yet alone a few weeks wait for carriers to get it) yet and probably won't be until CES this year.

I would get a nexus 4 but it doesn't support LTE on AT&T...

/firstworldproblem

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Got the Note 2 on Monday... its my first Android and is kinda cool, but it's massive and I'm fairly convinced I'm not keeping it. Problem is that idk what I'd get if I returned it though. I don't think I want another iphone, but the SIII has been out for quite a while now so it's bother me to know that a new one will be coming out in the next few weeks. I was thinking about getting the new Sony phone, but it hasn't been announced (yet alone a few weeks wait for carriers to get it) yet and probably won't be until CES this year.

I would get a nexus 4 but it doesn't support LTE on AT&T...

/firstworldproblem
How about a Samsung galaxy?
Or The windows phone?

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
How about a Samsung galaxy?
Or The windows phone?
I almost got a Windows Phone, but they don't have enough developer support yet so I know I wouldn't have liked it..

I mean I've got the Galaxy Note 2, and like I said, the S3 is becoming dated at this point (decent specs still, but it's replacement is in the wings). It may be my only option though. I'm gonna play with the Note for a few more days, but as of right now it's going back.

The other thing that bothered me about the Note 2 on att was that I didn't get a Samsung box. It was an att branded box that just want impressive for paying $325 after tax. Small thing, but annoying nonetheless..

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I almost got a Windows Phone, but they don't have enough developer support yet so I know I wouldn't have liked it..

I mean I've got the Galaxy Note 2, and like I said, the S3 is becoming dated at this point (decent specs still, but it's replacement is in the wings). It may be my only option though. I'm gonna play with the Note for a few more days, but as of right now it's going back.

The other thing that bothered me about the Note 2 on att was that I didn't get a Samsung box. It was an att branded box that just want impressive for paying $325 after tax. Small thing, but annoying nonetheless..
My missues has the windows phone and I kinda disagree as it does a fair few things better then the iPhone what about a Nokia n9

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis