Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Celsius, I'm guessing. :)
Yeah it quiet nice :) went swimming with Steph and Connor at my parents house :D Connors staying there for the day so me and Steph can do some shopping I better bring my credit cards

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So previously my project list looked like this:
1. Pierce Audio Sealed Subwoofer
2. Speaker Stands
2. Dual Opposed/Dual Sealed Subwoofers
3. Audio Artistry CBT36/Linkwitz Orion 4.0/Selah Audio Next Step
4. Coffee Table Media Center

However, I spotted something new that may jump way up the list and completely eliminate number 3, at least for a good long while. Very interesting design.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
So previously my project list looked like this:
1. Pierce Audio Sealed Subwoofer
2. Speaker Stands
2. Dual Opposed/Dual Sealed Subwoofers
3. Audio Artistry CBT36/Linkwitz Orion 4.0/Selah Audio Next Step
4. Coffee Table Media Center

However, I spotted something new that may jump way up the list and completely eliminate number 3, at least for a good long while. Very interesting design.
You can't just leave us hanging like that. I call shenanigans!

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You can't just leave us hanging like that. I call shenanigans!

Hahahah I love that movie.

Oh don't worry I'll be sharing soon enough. If you couldn't tell from the 30 or so pictures in my HT thread, I have a hard time keeping things to myself. The only reason I'm not just yet, is because I have an e-mail out and I'm waiting for an answer. Right now I can only buy the plans and am unable to purchase anything else (drivers and other knick knacks) that I would need to actually get started. So I've contacted the company to see when all the stuff will be available. Then of course I have to wait a few months before I order to ensure they've worked all the shenanigans out of production line.

Let's just say that if the hype is to be lived up to and I don't bullox up the build, this could represent a huge huge value for pennies on the dollar compared to some B&M models. Kinda like the Phil's.

PS. The other issue at hand is that if I bring another pair of speakers into my tiny apartment my GF will either kill me or leave me. The former frightens me and the latter saddens me. Although it is a void I'd fill with more speakers and subwoofers so maybe the latter isn't all that bad.....................:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ewww, ewww. Do I get a new box? Do I? DO I?!? :eek:

Maybe I can finally be brought out in style...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Ewww, ewww. Do I get a new box? Do I? DO I?!? :eek:

Maybe I can finally be brought out in style...
I thought the neon green thong with rhinestones on it was pretty stylish.........

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought the neon green thong with rhinestones on it was pretty stylish.........
I'll give you that...but blues and tans compliment me more.

Sorry, man, but I can't thank any post with that other quote in it. That movie just creeps me out.

----------

That movie just creeps me out.
"HA HA! It creeps Adam out of the closet. :p"

Good one.

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Had some fluffy brown rice tonight. Man, that cooker is so easy to use. I just have to learn how to efficiently rinse rice.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Enjoy your belly, royal. :p
That's Future Steve's problem. For now, I agonize about how to upgrade my system in a relatively meaningless fashion. Actually, I'm thinking about bumping up the XO on my mains to 100Hz from 80Hz to see if that would help tame the peak my right main has... Tomorrow night though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Besides, I had to try out the new cooker that I got today! :D

That thing worked well. Needless to say, I've only used it once. I just watched a couple of videos on washing rice. Holy cow, they washed it a lot more than I did. Seems like a lot of work.

Hmmm. Outback, you say? I wonder if they deliver...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis