Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
30 minutes until a "Premium 8-Inch Chef's Knife" goes on sale on Amazon. I hope it's a match for my Shun Premier knives...but it probably won't be.
Not a Shun Premier, but I finally cracked and got a Ken Onion version. $90. Don't know if that's a good deal or not, but it's less than I paid for my Premier Santoku.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
That's a pretty knife! I'm a wusthof guy but i appreciate all good cutlery :)
Enjoy it!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I walked to the hardware store and bought some grass seed and some bird seed, put both out in the yard, vacuumed the carpet, cleaned some grout, and have my second load of laundry going. I'm even drinking [gasp] water.

Is this what being possessed feels like? :eek:
What kind of birds are you trying to grow?:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I suppose that it's time to get cleaned up and make some lunch. And by "make," I mean open the bag of deli ham. :D Well, that, and probably cook some fries in the oven. Hmmm, that also adds in getting out a paper plate, ketchup, and salt. This is starting to sound very exhausting...
Not a Shun Premier, but I finally cracked and got a Ken Onion version. $90. Don't know if that's a good deal or not, but it's less than I paid for my Premier Santoku.

I can see why you need top of the line kitchen knives.:rolleyes:

:D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I can see why you need top of the line kitchen knives.:rolleyes:

:D
Aside from the humor of making deli sandwiches with expensive knives :D, having a good quality knife set is quite nice. I've had my Henckels for over two decades now, still going strong and always nice to prepare meals with ... even sandwiches!

Steve

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I feel so low end with my KitchenAid knives... though I do have one Henckels santoku. They do good working cutting cheese for my sammiches IMO at least.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally got some Christmas lights put up outside tonight. I'm always a couple of weeks later than I plan, so it's a good thing that Thanksgiving was so early this year.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Like it would even be the dirtiest thing you've seen today :p

PS: you can imagine the fun I had searching google...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm thinking about having another ham sandwich. Sure would be nice to have that new knife right about now. :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Aside from the humor of making deli sandwiches with expensive knives :D, having a good quality knife set is quite nice. I've had my Henckels for over two decades now, still going strong and always nice to prepare meals with ... even sandwiches!

Steve
I have a set of Wusthof Classics that I bought in Germany 15 years ago and I love 'em.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Craig sends another spammer to the abyss. :D

Looks like we have another one, too...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis