Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I suppose that it's time to get cleaned up and make some lunch. And by "make," I mean open the bag of deli ham. :D Well, that, and probably cook some fries in the oven. Hmmm, that also adds in getting out a paper plate, ketchup, and salt. This is starting to sound very exhausting...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I suppose that it's time to get cleaned up and make some lunch. And by "make," I mean open the bag of deli ham. :D Well, that, and probably cook some fries in the oven. Hmmm, that also adds in getting out a paper plate, ketchup, and salt. This is starting to sound very exhausting...
Paper plates? That's taking laziness to a whole new level. I gotta tell you, I like your style, and I like your moves.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hey.. you became internet famous today. Back to the bar you go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know which is worse - that I feel like I kinda wasted the whole day, or that I'm lame enough that I think 6:30pm represents the whole day.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
John is quickly approaching 20k posts. I'm curious if he'll get "Seriously, I have no life" like I did, or if he'll go straight to "Jedi." :)

I'm also curious what 25k will bring. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on blu-ray. I'm kind of surprised that Amazon would carry Asian p**n, but it was on sale, so why not?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Shepherd's pie for lunch today. Ground beef, corn, peas, carrots, and onions all mixed together in an iron skillet with worcester sauce, topped with mashed taters, and finally a light topping of cheddar cheese and baked for about 20 minutes at 350. Yummy.

T

therron

Audiophyte
Shepherd's pie for lunch today. Ground beef, corn, peas, carrots, and onions all mixed together in an iron skillet with worcester sauce, topped with mashed taters, and finally a light topping of cheddar cheese and baked for about 20 minutes at 350. Yummy.
audioholic chef strikes again

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Wow.. clearly I haven't.. haha.. thats remarkably recent. I'm just glad I didn't start a thread. Nobody pays attention here anyways.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I walked to the hardware store and bought some grass seed and some bird seed, put both out in the yard, vacuumed the carpet, cleaned some grout, and have my second load of laundry going. I'm even drinking [gasp] water.

Is this what being possessed feels like? :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
30 minutes until a "Premium 8-Inch Chef's Knife" goes on sale on Amazon. I hope it's a match for my Shun Premier knives...but it probably won't be.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis