Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Makes me wonder if a VTF 3.4 ever engaged in beastiality with the ports it's got...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Jenson Button is the ultimate tailgater :p
Even Jeremy Clarkson isn't that crazy :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
What's the world going to, now we do have dual chassis power conditioners :eek:

Will we ever get power amplifiers where there is a separate chassis for each transistor?
I can only imagine how much that would improve on the quality of............ hmmmmmmmmm bank accounts of the manufacturers :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
This is a landmark, my 4660 post at AH :cool:
I'm getting awfully close to the 1000 mark. That might not seem impressive at first glance, but I've been here all of 3-4 months... On second thought, that might not be very impressive at all :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've been here almost 7 years... I'm glad that maturity of my posts reflect that.

FART! hahahaha...

majorloser

majorloser

Still one of my favorites...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/EJJL5dxgVaM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm getting awfully close to the 1000 mark. That might not seem impressive at first glance, but I've been here all of 3-4 months... On second thought, that might not be very impressive at all :eek:
It's quite impressive to be honesr with a post count more than 8/day, of course it's a loooooong haul to Adam's average of 10.4 over many years.... But contrary to Adam you seem to have a life :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Paul W. Klipsch once said that God gave us two ears but only one mouth, so that we may listen twice as much as we talk :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
John is quickly approaching 20k posts. I'm curious if he'll get "Seriously, I have no life" like I did, or if he'll go straight to "Jedi." :)

I'm also curious what 25k will bring. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
:D

I'm on track for a three-week vacation over the holidays (I've got vacation time saved up), so I might just get there.
I've not even filed for any days off just yet. I suppose I should get on that. Of course, I've got "bachelor time" next weekend (wife and son will be out of town), and I'm pretty sure I'll be setting up a server at work. Fun times.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis