Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The meatballs were my favorite!
I was going to make a joke about European hairy meatballs...with a picture of meatballs with rice in them...which reminded me of porcupine meatballs. Wholly cow, I loved those things as a kid. I haven't had them in many, many years.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I need a donut.
We just had a Dunkin Donuts open up on campus. I celebrated with a dunkaccino and a red velvet donut :D

Unless you're talking about the other kind of donut for your coccyx :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
We just had a Dunkin Donuts open up on campus. I celebrated with a dunkaccino and a red velvet donut :D

Unless you're talking about the other kind of donut for your coccyx :eek:
The sweet sugary kind will do just fine.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All of the sudden I'm not hungry.

I have some HD returns to see to in the acquisition of 1-1/2" conduit grommets.

Yep, now that I'm awake I have to go. My life is hard. I suffer quietly. Poor me. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice of you to ask, but I don't give out my phone number on the internet.

However, I'm happy to spend as much time as it takes to help you get this working.

Btw, which subwoofer are you using?
I'm using the subwoofer that I'm going to call you about in 10 minutes which is how long it takes Paypal to register the 5 bucks that I paid Alex for your number.

Signed,
Random Internet guy with 5 bucks for Adam's phone number. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to get cleaned up, I suppose. I think that I'll pop in my new Brave blu-ray at lunch, when Niki and I will be having some cooked ground turkey. Mmmm.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Time to get cleaned up, I suppose. I think that I'll pop in my new Brave blu-ray at lunch, when Niki and I will be having some cooked ground turkey. Mmmm.
Spoiler alert! She dies in the end.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You better be kidding, or I'm going to be p*ssed! :mad: Spoiler alerts don't do s**t if they are on the same line as the spoiler. Use spoiler tags, dude.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You better be kidding, or I'm going to be p*ssed! :mad: Spoiler alerts don't do s**t if they are on the same line as the spoiler. Use spoiler tags, dude.
Yea what a crazy twist. Who would have thought that the main character would die in a Disney movie? :confused::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Yea what a crazy twist. Who would have thought that the main character would die in a Disney movie? :confused::eek:
next thing you're gonna tell me now is that there is no Santa Claus too.... Don't scr### up my x-mas too :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
next thing you're gonna tell me now is that there is no Santa Claus too.... Don't scr### up my x-mas too :eek:
Screw? You can write screw, you nudist. That's right, I know what you people do that one day a year that it's not cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
No there is. I met him at the mall. He was outside smoking a cigarette with one hand down his pants to "keep it warm."

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is awesome. Shows up once a year and effs up a Disney movie for a presumably grown man. Hey Adam, you got the free candy sign on your lawn still? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis