Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You can't wash them in soap and water.
You have to wipe them out with paper towels and rub in some cooking oil.
(See...I'm contributing to our demise.) :D
B***h, please. I read the instructions. :D

Oh, darn it...I just got that man card back...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might take my receiver out of the entertainment center, just because...but I really don't want to deal with hooking all of those cables back up.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Good to see that some justice is happening and the big cheater loses all his 7 Tour de France titles :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh. Looks like I could have bought a new sink for about $250. I'll have to remember that 10 years from now when I go to clean this thing again...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Huh. Looks like I could have bought a new sink for about $250. I'll have to remember that 10 years from now when I go to clean this thing again...
In 10 years that sink will be $1200

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Good to see that some justice is happening and the big cheater loses all his 7 Tour de France titles :p
I'm not going to defend him but if you really think there was anything different going on at any of the other teams at the time you are sorely mistaken. The only difference is our justice system went after him when countries like Spain, Italy and France just stick their head in the sand and pretend it is not happening.

What I find to be the defining moment is the ASO(TDF) is not going to give the titles to any of the 2nd place riders as most of them have been proven dopers as well.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I certainly never cheated in the Tour. Heck, I've never even been to France. I think that they should give the titles to me. At least one of them.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not going to defend him but if you really think there was anything different going on at any of the other teams at the time you are sorely mistaken. The only difference is our justice system went after him when countries like Spain, Italy and France just stick their head in the sand and pretend it is not happening.

What I find to be the defining moment is the ASO(TDF) is not going to give the titles to any of the 2nd place riders as most of them have been proven dopers as well.
I know, there's much more to this than what we get to know....

The thing that others cheat doesn't make him less guilty, it is a sickness sign of the sport if you have to do this in order to win, a former US athlete said that it's only the stupid ones that get caught....

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

This is likely the beginning of a flood of sponsor withdrawals.

The only way to slow the torrent now is for McQuaid and the UCI Board to resign immediately. Cycling must convince those sponsors, who are on the fence, that the sport is committed to change - and must do so quickly. The UCI and their witch hunts are doing nothing but ruining the sport. Nasty stuff occurs in all sports but the governing committees should look for ways to improve on this vs. making it so public which leads to money leaving the sport and a bad taste in the mouth of the general public.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I know, there's much more to this than what we get to know....

The thing that others cheat doesn't make him less guilty, it is a sickness sign of the sport if you have to do this in order to win, a former US athlete said that it's only the stupid ones that get caught....
If you want to be a pro athlete you pretty much have to use PEDs. You don't make it otherwise. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid. I'm sure some day Bolt will get caught, but I don't let it bother me. You still have to train harder to gain the benefits of PEDs and I imagine it hurts even more than typical training programs.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
If you want to be a pro athlete you pretty much have to use PEDs.
Am I the only person that just doesn't understand the value of "professional athletes"? I mean, I don't really get any more entertainment rooting for a college (or even high school) football or basketball team than I do a professional team. Heck, usually the games are a lot more interesting, at least IMO.

Heck, it wasn't that long ago that Johnny Unitas worked at Bethlehem Steel while also being a football player. Now we have...[strike]sh*theads[/strike] wonderful examples of humanity like TO. Sad state of affairs IMO.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis