Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This servicestatusshecker.com is chapping my hide. Come on Adblock, do your stuff!
I'm a MORON!!! I just added that to my Adblock custom filter - and BAM, problem solved.

Just a note to anyone else having this issue.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll look into that next time I feel like paying $4/sip. :p

No, actually I bookmarked it to try later.
Maybe I'll throw a little coffee party with tiny little cups.
Thanks ... really. :D

I wonder if the Deuce is out celebrating the start of his 30's.
I thought he was entering the last year of his twenties.

I'm a MORON!!! I just added that to my Adblock custom filter - and BAM, problem solved.

Just a note to anyone else having this issue.
I did the same thing because I'm a copy cat. I had noticed some sort of extended load thing going on but I didn't know what it was and now of course I know to go into ABP to snoop around because of yesterday's computer lesson.

Do you feel like a bit of a Judas for dispensing advice on how to block the site you're dispensing advice on? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally did a search for "vegan butter," and now I'm looking forward to checking if my store has Earth Balance products. They look pretty decent.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, my eyes were tired, so I lay down for bit...staying awake 'cause Niki hadn't gone out yet. I was quite happy when she came up to the chair and pawed at it to let me know. After walking outside, I'm on my second wind.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In about 7.5 hours, I might be buying some new air filters. That's when Amazon puts them on a holiday deal.

I could be a role model for losers everywhere.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if I can put up enough posts today to match or exceed the total number of posts held by almost 97% of the members here.

That sounds less impressive (read "whorey") once you realize that this post alone matches or exceeds the total number of posts held by over 58% of the members. Well, slightly less whorey... :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
True that. But Gene should have said, "higher than their IQ's" instead of lower.
I was actually typing my response to him on that very thing while you posted this. Great minds or something like that...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There you go Adam. I know you don't have the balls to thank me there but you can thank me here for making your day there ... feel free, it's down on the right. :D

So for me to watch most videos I have to go into NoScript and temporarily allow the page which brings up the Tweets thing. Then I went into ABP and Custom Blocked the Tweet thing. I hope it's gone for good. Thanks again for showing me how to do that. Now it's time to see what PSBfan brought to the John Lee Hooker party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis