Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I effectively reduced the effect by cutting back on both my music listening and my exercising.
Ugh.. this is a sore spot for me.. Especially the exercising bit... I'm beginning to feel like I'm on the path of being a fat@$$ again. I don't like it. Hold on, I gotta go get another beer and hotdog.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ugh.. this is a sore spot for me.. Especially the exercising bit... I'm beginning to feel like I'm on the path of being a fat@$$ again. I don't like it.
Just ask Alex to switch spots from time to time.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'll be up for a bit.. Lets do this thang... Lets see 20000.

BTW.. its officially 12/18 on the East Coast. Tomorrow, I begin the last year of my twenties. Thats exciting and depressing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woah! Happy day before your birthday, man!!!

30 ain't so bad. I'm going to hit 40 about a month before you get there.

:eek: That just hit me.

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had to read that about 8 times. I think I understand. But I don't feel your pain.
It's not pain that I feel. It's relief.

And you make fun of me for turkey bacon? At least that's still meat. :D
It's not bacon though and corn dogs ... well ... :rolleyes:

Having a Stella Light while researching snowblowers. Is it Spring yet? <sigh>.

BTW, I think you guys are all alcoholics.
... with varying degrees of commitment.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Woah! Happy day before your birthday, man!!!

30 ain't so bad. I'm going to hit 40 about a month before you get there.

:eek: That just hit me.

:D
Haha.. Thanks. This past year has easily been the most interesting. Serious Highs and Lows.

You really don't have to ask why "young Adam" and "old Adam" are who they are now, right?

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
You guys crack me up. I piss my pants when I laugh and I'm running out of Depends. Getting old is for the birds. I'm going to bed. I'll get another box of Depends in the morning so I can hit AH Steam Vent again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I think that's all for me today, too. Have a great night!

Deuce, we'll see if I can manage a 20k b-day present for ya.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You guys crack me up. I piss my pants when I laugh and I'm running out of Depends. Getting old is for the birds. I'm going to bed. I'll get another box of Depends in the morning so I can hit AH Steam Vent again.
Hey... You know what an 80 year old pu$$y tastes like?

Depends.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I think that's all for me today, too. Have a great night!

Deuce, we'll see if I can manage a 20k b-day present for ya.
Well.. Ya got all day tomorrow.. the big day is on Monday...

Sweet drea... err.. later man..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just got done typing some stuff about coffee on Alex's FB page. I do like FB, but how is that going to help my post count? Oh, yeah, but talking about it here.

I'm such a whore... :eek:

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
speaking of coffee, just went out and bought 6 packs of coffee for my Tassimo machine, but I'm upset that you can't get Starbucks Tassimo anymore. That's the reason I bought the Tassimo in the first place! :mad:

Gotta love 24 hour stores though. I hate shopping when it's a zoo.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
speaking of coffee, just went out and bought 6 packs of coffee for my Tassimo machine, but I'm upset that you can't get Starbucks Tassimo anymore. That's the reason I bought the Tassimo in the first place! :mad:
I remember you mentioning that, and it does suck. I was excited when Starbucks finally hit k-cups last month, but in the end, there's other coffee that's better.

The thing that Alex and I were discussing on FB is the AeroPress. It only makes one cup at a time, but it's good coffee. I (and others) use an alternate technique that a member here pointed us towards years ago. It's like a miniature french press, but it uses paper filters that work great with preground bagged coffee.

Gotta love 24 hour stores though. I hate shopping when it's a zoo.
Me, too...Amazon.com. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis