Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What do I "need" now in the 400-500 range?
If you're like some of these guys around here and like mountain biking that would get you some pedals. :D

How about art? Get something you like looking at.

How about this Pulse box set but first make sure it's a UK pressing. They're worth more.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What do I "need" now in the 400-500 range?
Sorry if I list off stuff that you've mentioned having...

Are you into gaming? Perhaps an Xbox/Kinect or PS3/Move combo.

Maybe some really nice kitchen knives?

My gratitude for an unexpected gift? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started playing the Move archery game last night (one of the reasons that I bought the system). Holy ish. I'd been playing for about two minutes before my shoulders began to ache. That actually makes me happier that I bought it, as I know that I'll be getting some exercise.

Then I played the sword fighting game. I can see how people were breaking things with game systems like this (such as the Wii). It's easy to forget your surroundings! Like the rawhide chew that I stepped on. Ouch. Niki certainly was interested. She's not used to seeing me...well...move.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About 400 posts and 21 days to go. Still on track. I don't know if that's a :D or a :eek:.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
About 400 posts and 21 days to go. Still on track. I don't know if that's a :D or a :eek:.
You better stay on it because if for some reason the world ends on 1-1-12 and you don't have 20k I will be disappointed to not know what the next rank is as I go to meet my maker.

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
I gave up on vinyl. Sold all my gear a few months ago.

My dad is the biker of the family - though road, not mountain. I still have the Trek 800 mountain bike I got before I had my driver's license. I ride it twice a year.

I decided to get my router table in order. I've had an Incra fence kit for a couple years sitting unused. A failed router table build shattered my ambition and I never got around to redoing it.

If you're like some of these guys around here and like mountain biking that would get you some pedals. :D

How about art? Get something you like looking at.

How about this Pulse box set but first make sure it's a UK pressing. They're worth more.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You better stay on it because if for some reason the world ends on 1-1-12 and you don't have 20k I will be disappointed to not know what the next rank is as I go to meet my maker.
I'm already getting myself mentally prepared in case there isn't a new level at 20k.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Found out the recent ex is pregnant and engaged today. Alcohol recommendations????

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis