Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My PS3 Move starter pack didn't arrive today as planned. :( Some sort of UPS issue in Texas. Oh, well. It should be here by Friday, so I can play it this weekend! :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Will he reach 60 knots..... in a sailboat?

http://www.sail-world.com/cruising/index.cfm?nid=91377&rid=11

"'She cruised at fifty knots like a car down a highway...but we are after bigger game here!' Australian Paul Larsen and his team are in Walvis Bay in Namibia trying to break the world speed sailing record with SailRocket 2 and achieve 60 knots of speed by sailpower alone."

Seems like these guys are dressed like Formula I drivers, well water in this kind if speed is quite tough to hit :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex is one day ahead of the rest of the Universe :cool:
I was just trying to make Adam late for work tomorrow. :D Always thinking ahead my fellow European who likes to post humungoid pictures that take me 20 minutes to scroll through but that's okay because I got nothing better to do anyway. :p Actually I gotta go do stuff today before my time off runs out so too da loo ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
"'She cruised at fifty knots like a car down a highway...but we are after bigger game here!' Australian Paul Larsen and his team are in Walvis Bay in Namibia trying to break the world speed sailing record with SailRocket 2 and achieve 60 knots of speed by sailpower alone."

Seems like these guys are dressed like Formula I drivers, well water in this kind if speed is quite tough to hit :eek:
Not for the weak stomach I bet.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm shocked! :eek: It's from one of Canada's pride and joys. :D I happen to really like this song - reminds me of being a kid.

Ahhhhh, I recognize that now. Not my kinda music, which is probably why I couldn't place the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis