Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me thinks it's time for a nap.

After that, I might just make up for my single-pizza shame from last Friday and order another one today. I think "Fast Five" will make a good dinner movie.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Not to be the word police here Dr. Lecter ,:p but do you mean vittles?:D
I didn't know there was a spelling test at the end of Beverly Hillbillies but you are correct. Man, I made this lobster ravioli thing with vodka clam sauce ... I am a rock star in the kitchen. Are you still not smoking? I'm thinking about doing drugs and smoking for about 4 months to shed some freakin' weight. :eek:

Maybe I shouldn't have thought that because now I can almost taste it ... :rolleyes:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't know there was a spelling test at the end of Beverly Hillbillies but you are correct. Man, I made this lobster ravioli thing with vodka clam sauce ... I am a rock star in the kitchen. Are you still not smoking? I'm thinking about doing drugs and smoking for about 4 months to shed some freakin' weight. :eek:

Maybe I shouldn't have thought that because now I can almost taste it ... :rolleyes:
That ravioli sounds good. GF stopped for Chinese on her way home tonite.
I asked for the general's chicken. She got me Kungpao chicken by mistake.
Not too bad, but basically, if I want lots of peanuts; I'll open a jar.:p

I started smoking again about 6 months ago.:eek:
No speaches please, just shoot me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I started smoking again about 6 months ago.:eek:
No speaches please, just shoot me.
Did you not want speeches or peaches ... with a lisp? :p :D

I have been very fortunate in that regard but now I would love to get my hands on some canned peaches. It's amazing that I made it this far without some kind of dessert ... or a smoke. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis