Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Harald - it's almost time. :)
Pic's or it didn't happen. :eek: :D

The mods will no doubt look the other way as will most of the civilized world ...
But Norway needs hard evidence of this weapon of @ss destruction.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Pic's or it didn't happen. :eek: :D

The mods will no doubt look the other way as will most of the civilized world ...
But Norway needs hard evidence of this weapon of @ss destruction.
I will be looking away :eek:
Mass destruction weapons in Iraq would be nothing compared to this :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
My new showerhead showed up tonight. Pretty nice for $5! It's rated at 2 gpm, but the flow seems pretty nice. I'll know better after I shower with it, but so far it seems much better than my older low flow showerhead.

Also, it came with pipe thread tape, which was unexpected and quite cool for $5.
Does this mean that you are going to try to take a shower soon?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I watched the 20/20 special on Gabrielle Giffords tonight, and the local news is continuing the coverage. Seeing her smile like she used to brought a tear to my eye. I know she isn't fully recovered, but what a remarkable recovery so far.
I'll show her how to smile.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
On a related note, as for that tool that shot her, I hope that he's getting Alex'd every night in jail.

Yeah, I just coined that phrase.
That just seems so wrong. Does that make me a bad guy?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I am so showing up at your house while you're at work to just hang out on your front lawn and wait for you to come home. Aside from that I made it this far without knowing anything about that incident. Then you wrecked that for me by prompting me to find this series of vids and articles. That guy has way more problems than anybody he shot or killed. He's a mess and about the best thing anybody could do for him is kill him before the lawyers and legal system turn this act of kindness into a process costing millions upon millions. Maybe Tom Andry would do it as a side job.

The fofo has new tires. Just need to scare up some gas money.

My g/f wants a watch. Where's Dave?
You sound like a stalker.:eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The only thing we seem to be missing from Adam's life history now is.... at which point in time he goes to small room to do his business....

Perhaps this will be present here too soon :eek:
Nooooooooooooo..... Please... NOT THAT!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I thought that I'd mentioned that earlier. If not, sorry about that. Didn't mean to keep you guessing.
The thought never crossed my mind. Now I'll poke my mind's eye out all together.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Be sure to bring a cushion - my front yard is rock. Then again, you know that from the satellite image. :eek:

Ahhh, this reminds me of when Crazy Lady first set her sights on me and was waiting for me when I got home from work one day. After years of stalking, she's decided that she doesn't like me anymore. Why? Who knows. I'm not going to ponder it.
I might know.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis