I think Wmax (Chris) may have ripped me off.

majorloser

majorloser

Yeah, I really want to close this thread on a positive note.

I think Chris deserves it since it looks like he came through on this project. Besides, most of us want to hear about the quality of construction and if they meet your expectations.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Yeah, I really want to close this thread on a positive note.

I think Chris deserves it since it looks like he came through on this project. Besides, most of us want to hear about the quality of construction and if they meet your expectations.
I'm feeling ok tonight. Go ahead judge Smells and lock'er down. :D Unlike Carl I don't need to play through

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Inertia is dead. WmAx is now using his AH account.

no pics? didn't happen :D

majorloser

majorloser

I'm feeling ok tonight. Go ahead judge Smells and lock'er down. :D Unlike Carl I don't need to play through
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AmxcmpR1GQA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AmxcmpR1GQA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I

Inertia

Full Audioholic
Sorry guys haven't been on the site for awhile. The crossovers work great and he did a fantastic job on them. He definitely takes pride in his work. I don't have a digi cam so i just used wmaxs picture.

majorloser

majorloser

Sorry guys haven't been on the site for awhile. The crossovers work great and he did a fantastic job on them. He definitely takes pride in his work. I don't have a digi cam so i just used wmaxs picture.
Please post pictures of the completed work and installation.

I

Inertia

Full Audioholic
Here are pictures of the finished crossovers.... I don't have the enclosures yet but I did hook the crossovers to the speakers just to test them and they worked fine.

Attachments

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
I am now getting bounces on Chris's email address. Anyone that lives in the area he lives in please PM me as I am looking for a referral. It appears his new home is Parts Express forum.

J

jamie2112

Banned
So what you are saying is: he blocked his email???? Thats really lame if he is still running from you.I am sorry you have to deal with this shady dude.......:mad:

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I am now getting bounces on Chris's email address. Anyone that lives in the area he lives in please PM me as I am looking for a referral. It appears his new home is Parts Express forum.
No phone number where you can chat? Any update on your situation that you can share, Randy?

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Sad indeed.....

Sorry to hear this randy....

What is his handle over there...?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you can't get the number for the house's land line to talk to his mother then mail letters or just make the trip and talk to his folks in person. You need to go out and get your stuff anyway and there is no reason to try and settle this mano a mano on the Twister Mat like gentlemen anyway. It's bare knuckles from here on in. I hate it when it get's to that but f^%& sake, dude ... there is no indication that this is being resolved.

Jerry Love can tell you where the nearest flea bag motel is to his house. ;)

What is his handle over there...?
WmAx.

Last edited:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry to hear about the bs you are dealing with. Are you using the hydrogenaudio email that was talked about earlier?

Maybe take action like what was done previously at parts express since there is activity over there.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I have no problem dogging WmAx. Just say the word Randy.

I did check on his posting frequency there and under that screen name, it seems to have tapered off significantly. Could be that he's gotten a job. Or might mean he's taken on another screen name and is also posting elsewhere.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
Chris has an amp that I let him borrow (it was going to used with two others to be an active system). These were bought separately and he asked to borrow one and I said yes. I asked for it back and he was going to buy it but needed 45-60 days to get the money together. THe amouont of the amp and the out of pocket over 5k for those who know why that means something. I wrote last week it had been 60 days and he said he had 1/2 the money but thought he may get in two days the other 1/2-otherwise he said he would send it to me. I wrote today and got two bounces on the email
with the following reason

The following organization rejected your message: Postini

I saw he posted yesterday on Parts Express so I asked him for his new email address. I will call him/parents over the weekend. I am not interested in a visit but an attorney referral would be nice. I will also do as you suggested Chu, but I really had hope to settle the amp thing before pursuing the speaker issue.

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
Postini is a spam filter service (we use it at work). Odd that your message would get blocked this time, unless he just started using Postini or he added your address (or domain) to its list.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis