Once again: what are you listening to now?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
My new music favorite is "Viking Metal" tag on last-fm. I listed it at work on low volume. Luckily my manager (whom I'm sharing office with) likes it too :D

Bands like: Kamfar, Tyr, Forefather, Korpiklaani, Einherjer and Myrkgrav
Most of them Finish or Norwegian.

any fans here?
my last.fm user:agisten

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Robin Trower "Bridge Of Sighs" on CD
Cream "Royal Albert Hall" on DVD
The Cliks "Snakehouse" on CD

F

Faustblix

Audioholic Intern
My new music favorite is "Viking Metal" tag on last-fm. I listed it at work on low volume. Luckily my manager (whom I'm sharing office with) likes it too :D

Bands like: Kamfar, Tyr, Forefather, Korpiklaani, Einherjer and Myrkgrav
Most of them Finish or Norwegian.

any fans here?
my last.fm user:agisten
\m/. Saw Tyr, Amon Amarth, and Korpiklaani in the past 2 months. Got to drink with some of em.

Right now listening to this incredible Brazilian power band called Hibria with their track "Defying the Rules".

Something about a metal head on a bike with a katana scrapping with a ninja being cover art seemed appealing. :).

Other recent listens: Whiplash, Znowhite - Do or Die, Anthrax - Inside Out.

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Kate Bush "The Whole Story"
Sting "Fields of Gold"

Both of these titles on laserdisc. I guess I'm stuck on the old formats hahahaha. I'd forgotten about Kate Bush until I saw this LD at a used CD warehouse for just 7 dollars. Her videos are kind of wild, but I like her music, especially Baboushka.
As far as Sting goes, this guy is just awesome, more so when accompanied by great musicians such as Manu Katche, Dominic Miller, David Sancious,Brandford Marsalis, Vinnie Coliauta, among others.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Led Zeppelin "Zeppelin II" on vinyl

The Constantines ..their 2nd CD..can't rembemer the name of their album.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
pink floyd

Just ripped pink floyd animals to the hard drive so thats what I am listining to right now.

poutanen

poutanen

Full Audioholic
People talking about idle crap in my office... Wish I could have a stereo in here. That new Metric single is playing in my head! :D

B

bruhens

Audiophyte
Ohio boys.

"Tighten Up" by the Black Keys
"Something for Everyone" by DEVO

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Eric Clapton, "Unplugged"...still sounds good after all these years. Excellent playing, nice, laid back arrangements, good singing.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis