Who Wants to Play with Me?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I kind of wanna quit. I just have a large enough digital heart to pull out a "w" lately.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
EDIT: ...just don't have...
I figured that out. I'd like to send some rep to Randy Moss for quitting on me in the first week of the playoffs. Although if I would have won, I would have probably gotten smoked in the finals, so it's a moot point.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Wow I made the Playoffs!!! I'm shocked. Now it's time for a Danks rematch. Hopefully his team keeps posting low scores. 2 week aggregate score is kind of scary.:D
If I had any WR help, It would have been a huge week for me:eek::D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Just want to say well done to Saw's...I'd suck at GM...:eek:. I draft 2 guys from the Browns and started them this weekend against the Cheifs. The Browns score 41 pts and the 2 loser I drafted average a 1/2 point each ...THANKS...:rolleyes:.

PS...not that it would've matterd anyways:D! I still did better than Adam..hehe.. BTW...where is the birthday boy:confused:.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just want to say well done to Saw's...I'd suck at GM...:eek:. I draft 2 guys from the Browns and started them this weekend against the Cheifs. The Browns score 41 pts and the 2 loser I drafted average a 1/2 point each ...THANKS...:rolleyes:.

PS...not that it would've matterd anyways:D! I still did better than Adam..hehe.. BTW...where is the birthday boy:confused:.
Too bad you didn't get harrison.:)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Who would have thunk....I wanted Cribbs but one of you guys are holding out?
Who would have thought the week I bench barber he gets 20 points. :rolleyes:

That's ok though it's been a really fun league. All the smack talk. Especially in our weak division.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Let me at him ^^ come on you want some ^^ weak division my eye, we coulda been contendas I tell ya.
Let me at him ^^^;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Let me at him ^^ come on you want some ^^ weak division my eye, we coulda been contendas I tell ya.
Let me at him ^^^;)
Yeah if Only I had started the right folks.:mad:

I did upset the 3 time defending champ in my brothers league though. I guess it just goes to show that Ahers are better than other folks at fantasy. I'm a 2nd tier player in the league.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
24pt lead going into game two and somehow I still worry. I can see AR throwing up a 60pt game and Todd bringing it :eek:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
24pt lead going into game two and somehow I still worry. I can see AR throwing up a 60pt game and Todd bringing it :eek:
I kinda hope you win. Then I can say I only lost because I played the top guy in the first round of the Playoffs.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Congrats, Scott. Rep on recharge. Its been a long time since that first week when I kicked your @$$. That made the whole thing worth it.

This was a lot of fun and we'll do it again next year for whoever is interested. Obviously, those involved this season can have their spot back if they want it.

Thanks to those that played, and who let me beat them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis