Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/H4PN7Xbexq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/H4PN7Xbexq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have figured out that no matter how hard I try, I can't make them keep the H/T running optimally.
Then get them a HTIB and take that badboy 663 back home with you where someone will appreciate it. :cool: :)

So I read that review. The video is probably very interesting but I never made the audio work right on my laptop and I left my sound card at home.
Thanks, I appreciate it! The video will really keep you on the edge of your seat. "Which is better...which is BETTER?!?" :D Nah, of course it isn't that fascinating.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, Sabotage. Brings me back to college. I always have liked that song.

Here's one that a friend posted on Facebook. Pretty catchy, IMO - but I happen to like both of the songs. It's like a musical version of peanut butter and chocolate to me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

Just have to throw out the Beastie's every once in awhile to kick some butt with Sabotage. :cool:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Ahhh, Sabotage. Brings me back to college. I always have liked that song.
This tune brings me back....

Give this a play, let it roll for a while, see what ya think.

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

I love DM. But still my favorite is:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dAN9sKlOZxE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dAN9sKlOZxE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Then get them a HTIB and take that badboy 663 back home with you where someone will appreciate it. :cool: :)
That's just more work. It's working okay for them and they're good with it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh. So that's what it looks like when white stuff exits her mouth.

She's so sentimental. I got her that pendant at Kay's. Nothing special, but I guess that she likes it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered Live Free or Die Hard on blu-ray for $9 from Amazon. That was cheap enough for me to bite. I quite like that movie.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Haraldo I am going to be in Oslo Fri Sat Sun next week with Mars Volta.If you are around come to the show bro.....
Jamie

When you are in Oslo you have an opportunity of a lifetime

Bring some of your favorite disks, call Oslo HI-FI Center (+47 2201 0430) and ask for Geir Tømmervik, and ask him to do a demo in one of his HI-End rooms
He has one of the three best demo rooms in Europe!

I guarantee, You will be shocked and you will believe you're listening to a new master recording, he has spent 25 years improving demo facilities and when you are there, you most go.... :D

Downside is that you will end up wanting to buy some of this gear guaranteed, and it's not cheap...

But you will remember this for the rest of your life :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, Harald... good to hear from ya, buddy. I'm glad you're not bored... how's the travelin' and knockin' boots goin?
Thx Adwilk, sorry about the late response

Travelling boots are so fine now....
Been twice in London and once in Kiev and trips to Zurich and Kiev coming up, puuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... travelling is hard, but nice :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Morning, Craig!

Time for coffee, indeed. Are you going to be having some tasty expresso? You've got me thinking about getting a maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis