Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Should I watch War,Inc or Surveillance? :confused:

I am definitely eating some chocolate covered cherries. :)

I thought about some chocolate covered cheese puffs but that didn't seem very appetizing. :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think that you should watch Eagle Eye, instead. Excellent flick, IMO.
I have seen that. I thought it was 'okay' ... barely.

MTV.COM says Surveillance is "twisted and disturbing". I'm in.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
With the Deuce on medical leave, someone's gotta take up the slack. I'd love to be that guy, but I'm on my second beer...and I have no more.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
For those who think life is unfair
'cause I blow my smoke in the air,
As if no one is standing there,
Than I'll roll one tonight,
For your sorrows.

In my chair,
As I sit back smiling ear to ear,
With a fist full of your girlfriends hair,
Then she'll blow one tonight,
For your sorrows.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That Useless POS Sony says I have to renew the encryption key to play that movie. Just what I wanted to do ... and wasn't there some sort of scare regarding one of their POS Updates breaking the F'ed up POFS?

War, Inc. is a comedy but I'm unreasonably angry over the Sony business effing me.

AAAarrghhhhhhh !!!! Man, I could use a drink and a smoke. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What are you talking about? Anything that we could help with?
It's my sister's PS3 and it wants to have the encryption code re entered. I don't know what that means and I'm not going to mess with it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I cheated on all my remotes the harmony 610 arrived and it was a cinch to setup. My life is way easier having 1 remote to control everything.

Now for the ultimate test. The Wife.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's my sister's PS3 and it wants to have the encryption code re entered. I don't know what that means and I'm not going to mess with it.
Is she around to do that for you? Sorry if you don't get to watch a movie tonight.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is she around to do that for you? Sorry if you don't get to watch a movie tonight.
I'll watch the other one. My sister can't even turn the TV on never mind update the POS PS3.

It's one of those lead a horse to water things.

I have figured out that no matter how hard I try, I can't make them keep the H/T running optimally.

So I read that review. The video is probably very interesting but I never made the audio work right on my laptop and I left my sound card at home. I need that to change the settings ... I think. Ugh ... it's all messed up. I like Maxwell House and I liked Budweiser.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was expecting CBS' new show Accidentally on Purpose to suck. I gotta say, I've been laughing for the past few weeks while watching it. It's good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis