Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Garmin Oregon 550 is expensive, but the ability (as far as I know) to use a satellite image as a reference tempts me. Oh, it tempts me.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The Garmin Oregon 550 is expensive, but the ability (as far as I know) to use a satellite image as a reference tempts me. Oh, it tempts me.
Tempts you to what? I know I never miss an opportunity to give you a hard time, but what does that do that a FAR FAR cheaper GPS doesn't? Just curious.

You like unicorns... see... had to give you a hard time.. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All you need:

Don't you know your way around yet? If you get lost, call me. I'll tell you where your house is. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you seen my stapler?
Nah. Wish that I had. I could have taunted you on Facebook.

...what does that do that a FAR FAR cheaper GPS doesn't?
I don't know how many can use images (such as satellite or aerial images) as backgrounds. If I could have an overhead view of the state park with our location indicated on that image, then it would make finding the nearest trail a lot easier.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks, man! I'll print that out today. That'll help a lot.

:D
No problem buddy. I have found that when in a desert it always makes sense to go down hill and left at the cactus. Only move at night. That sun will eff you up. :D

I suggest you pack a lunch. :confused:

Edit: I'm going for the final tweak and measurement of the EQ and then probably one more tweak. :D

... probably to be followed up by another measurement ...

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
I am going to be without a computer today>I am getting a 500 gig hard rrive for my Mac today.I WILL NOT lose any more info so I am backing up 2 times.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was looking forward to getting Niki some Solid Gold Barking at the Moon dog food tonight, but Petco only had one bag left that had a lot of air in it and expired in two months - so I passed. Instead, I got her some Solid Gold MMillennia Beef & Barley. She sure seems to like it.

Tonight

Someday

majorloser

majorloser

It won't be much longer till the "15K Protocol" goes into action.

I hope I'm around when all the posts start disappearing and the forum gets a little bit smaller.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll wait until you're around. You wouldn't want Matt or Mike to have all the fun. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It'll be automatic. Just sit back and watch the fireworks. :p
Excellent. I always wanted to be the first person on this forum to reach a milestone. This will be it - for a split second.

"I'm the first to reach...zero posts?!? Oh, dang it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis