Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Site no workie... :(

I'm having a sandwich. Peanut butter and fluff. Almost 3:30, need to go to bed. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm plotting graphs to see how my room response correlates to my slightly modified auto EQ curve. Now that I think about it I should probably set my clocks, straighten out the blanket covering the couch, make the bed, wash my monkey and vacuum ... right after I finish drawing the graphs. :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm plotting graphs to see how my room response correlates to my slightly modified auto EQ curve. Now that I think about it I should probably set my clocks, straighten out the blanket covering the couch, make the bed, wash my monkey and vacuum ... right after I finish drawing the graphs. :D
Way to keep the priorities straight.:)

This thread is no longer boring because you have to be tricky to view the most recent posts.:(

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thats pretty good for a monkey on a Tuesday.What up Craig????:D
Not much man. Wish I could have caught you when you were in Montreal. It is only a couple of hours from me. Let me know if you come out this way again.

Any luck with your music loss? That really sucks.:mad: I used a data recovery company for my work machine but it was over $1500 bucks for the service. If you want I can find the info. They actually take the drive apart and put the disk in another mech to read it. Oh and mine was a WD as well.:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I ate a cheeseburger too fast now I have the hiccups.
Oooh, I wish you hadn't a said that. You just made me order an EL The Worx with a little extra sauce and well done. My @ss may be gettin' fatter but my face is smilin'. :D

Matt34

Matt34

I'm still in the car wash line, my truck is in desprate need of a wash... Damn Arizona dirt roads.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oops. I thought chiors sang and choirs were chores. Don't make fun of the immigrant. This is why the global community has problems with Americans ... because of you. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Oops. I thought chiors sang and choirs were chores. Don't make fun of the immigrant. This is why the global community has problems with Americans ... because of you. :D
It is true. Plus, you have a green card, so I really shouldn't be too hard on you. My apologies. :)

EDIT: So do you get dual citizenship at some point, or do you have it already? Just curious...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It is true. Plus, you have a green card, so I really shouldn't be too hard on you. My apologies. :)

EDIT: So do you get dual citizenship at some point, or do you have it already? Just curious...

I'm sure the background check is going to take awhile...:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So do you get dual citizenship at some point ...
Maybe ... I guess I should. Hey gmichael, how much is a US citizenship?

I need to get my Canadian pass port reissued as well but I think I might trade all that in for what's behind door #2: An HDMI Receiver !!! :rolleyes: :D

Sooner or later I will take this whole thing seriously. BTW, the only reason that I got a Canadian citizenship was so that I could come back to the states. To me America is like many countries. Not long ago I saw guys wearing great big cowboy hats sitting down having lunch at a restaurant. To me that is bizzare.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Hmmmm... the forum shows pages 386 and 387. The only problem is I'm stuck on 385. I can't advance. Weird.
This also posted to page 385 of 390.

-pat

(I have the response views set at 40 per page.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm planning on taking tomorrow off from work. I want to AH it up. :D

We might need to start a new chat line. This thread is difficult to use lately.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Something withg Lord in it...

Hey Adam, less than 140 posts to go, and then it's at 15,000.

Mmm... what would it be? Audioholic Masterlord?

* Sorry for the mispell in the title, it should be "with", and not "withg".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis