Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Excellent! Thanks for the photos, Strube.
No problem! It should be fun.

I have some shows I want to watch on it, but I am sure I can't bring myself to watch it without running Audyssey. If they really want to call it auto-calibration, they need to attach a little robot to it that moves the mic around for me, so I can be up here working on my thesis...um...I mean...typing crap on AH...while it is calibrating. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This disturbs me on more than one level. Maybe because I'm drunk...and single. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Monoprice got mentioned on dealnews.com. Cool. I can't remember seeing it there before (though that certainly doesn't mean that it hasn't been).

strube

strube

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:D

Eh, I gave up being ronrey years ago. I believe it all started with the phrase, "Okay, I'll try a beer." :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, me so ronrey. Oh, oh, me so ronrey. Oh, me so ronrey...me post here long time.

strube

strube

Well, I think I am going to call it a night. I am also thinking I should go somewhere without internet tomorrow so I can actually get something done... :rolleyes:

...me post here long time.
Don't you mean rong time? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I think I am going to call it a night. I am also thinking I should go somewhere without internet tomorrow so I can actually get something done... :rolleyes:
Have a great night!

As for going internet free to work on the thesis...paaalease. That ain't gonna happen. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Turns out, there's a Fox and Hound somewhere here in Tucson (I heard it mentioned on the radio this morning). Maybe El Deuchy didn't have any luck there, but perhaps I can give it a try. Oh, what's the use. I'll just assume a rejection, save the drive, and enjoy some TV. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Turns out, there's a Fox and Hound somewhere here in Tucson (I heard it mentioned on the radio this morning). Maybe El Deuchy didn't have any luck there, but perhaps I can give it a try. Oh, what's the use. I'll just assume a rejection, save the drive, and enjoy some TV. :)
Hey, FandH is great. Tuesday is pint night... any pint for 2 bucks. They have a lot of wonderful beers on tap. I had one (read 11) too many Moose's last night...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
First post here today (in my time zone), and it's almost 6pm out here. Today must have been really exciting for you all! :D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, FandH is great. Tuesday is pint night... any pint for 2 bucks. They have a lot of wonderful beers on tap. I had one (read 11) too many Moose's last night...
Makes me miss Timberwolf at Arizona State. It was torn done a few years ago. They had over 100 beers on tap and Tuesday night was pint glass night. You would get the pint glass of the night and $2.00 refills. Wednesday night was "Big A$$ Beer Night." You made a one time purchase of their "Big A$$ Beer Glass" and brought it back every Wednesday for $2.00 refills of just about anything in the place! What fantastic evenings!

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Why do I want a beer?
Because you can sense the freight train approaching that carries no drinking, no fornicating and no cussing. ;)

You better get on or get run over you sinnin' ******* :eek:

I could use a nice cold fake one. :rolleyes:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
watching fringe right now on the web I am hooked on this show:)

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mmmmmmm..... fake ones....
I just went looking for some reviews of the one I like and came up with this:

"Aftertaste of right before one throws up and is looking at the ground and spits--that's the aftertaste exactly."

:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just went looking for some reviews of the one I like and came up with this:

"Aftertaste of right before one throws up and is looking at the ground and spits--that's the aftertaste exactly."
Huh. I always thought that you swallowed.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis