Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
The scanner is going off tonight!!!! all kinds of box alarms and broken windows!!! some open doors as well

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I bought a new water pump and fan clutch for the truck today!! gonna have them put on the truck tommorow for $70.00 bucks :) not a bad deal

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What no thanks for those who called for the overthrow of Adam in your favor?
Even Adam had a hand in that. To think that I use to respect him ... :confused: :D
We should call this 'The Dumbing Down of AH'. :rolleyes:

I just gave both the threads of "monkey at my house" and "Maple syrup is awesome" the 5 star rating. :p
See?

I am really glad you posted on this, or I would have missed out completely.
SEE ??? :eek:

j/k Swerd. We know you still got it.

I officially have that H1N1 flu thing, with no recovery in sight. Score! :mad:
Ahhh ... that sucks. Swerd had that and he made it even though he's old and weak. :eek:
You'll be fine in no time. :)

j/k Swerd. We know you still got it. :)

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Even Adam had a hand in that. To think that I use to respect him ... :confused: :D
We should call this 'The Dumbing Down of AH'. :rolleyes:

See?

SEE ??? :eek:

j/k Swerd. We know you still got it.

Ahhh ... that sucks. Swerd had that and he made it even though he's old and weak. :eek:
You'll be fine in no time. :)

j/k Swerd. We know you still got it. :)

Just how hard up were you for a post.... there was almost no worthy content in the last one... cmon monkey....... no room for nonsense in this thread...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Just how hard up were you for a post.... there was almost no worthy content in the last one... cmon monkey....... no room for nonsense in this thread...
He can't think straight. He's getting the Dawg drunk and looking around for the spinner from the game of Twister.:eek:

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Filet

Alex,

I was saving you a bite of my steak at Jamil's but you never showed up.

Later,

Forest Man

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think I have Swine Flu this sucks. Strube must have given it to me via the internat. :rolleyes:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think I have Swine Flu this sucks. Strube must have given it to me via the internat. :rolleyes:
If so, that sucks man. This is the worst sickness I can remember, mostly because it just keeps going. I am losing way too much time I need to be using to research and write...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
If so, that sucks man. This is the worst sickness I can remember, mostly because it just keeps going. I am losing way too much time I need to be using to research and write...
If you were healthy, you would just be posting here more. Don't even try to kid us that you would be working.:p

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Adam has not been here in three days. His last post was 09-25-2009 03:43 PM. Do you think he got lost trying to go down for Alex's visit at Greg's?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis