Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Bummer. I was gonna grab a room somewhere around there on the evening of the 8th but since your not there, where do you hide the key? I'll tidy up after myself.
Like you need a key...:rolleyes: I'm really snake bit by this vacation I'll miss you and probably Jamie. (still working on If I'll be back in time for Jamie.)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I was scared. BTW that kid looking for the Dayton 12" sub for $100 shipped that you were ripping on is my cheap nephew. So much for 'Welcome to Audioholics. I told him what a prick you could be but he really liked the MJ joke.
Ah, man... If I would have known he was your nephew, he would have found out what a prick I can really be. Nah, tell him I apologize he didn't get a warm and fuzzy welcome and a wet finger. Glad he liked the joke.

I would have thanked your post but I don't want to be responsible for your 2000 "thanks". I'll get it later.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would have thanked your post but I don't want to be responsible for your 2000 "thanks". I'll get it later.
I stepped up to the 2000th thanks challenge. The little monkey deserves it. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I stepped up to the 2000th thanks challenge. The little monkey deserves it. :D
You're such a kiss @ss... you know you can't get any more chicklets, right? I'm just kidding. Gotta sleep your way the top, I completely understand..

strube

strube

You're such a kiss @ss... you know you can't get any more chicklets, right? I'm just kidding. Gotta sleep your way the top, I completely understand..
Damned right. I am not even on page 1 of the rep-sorted members list - how the hell else am I gonna get there? :rolleyes:

Why don't you just push Alt+F4 and shut your face ;). That's what I thought. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Gotta sleep your way the top, I completely understand..
You make it sound like you're above that ... :rolleyes:
We know that you understand ... :D

Wow, 2,000 thanks. That's huge. Thanks Strube ... and everyone else ... but mostly Strube. :)

So what happens with the Alt+F4?

strube

strube

Wow, 2,000 thanks. That's huge. Thanks Strube ... and everyone else ... but mostly Strube. :)

Certainly. :)

Alt+F4 just closes your current window.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Its the "exit" keyboard shortcut. It will just close your browser.

I thought about putting a "click me" picture in my signature that would link to some syntax to shut down your computer. Something tells me that would be frowned upon.

strube

strube

Its the "exit" keyboard shortcut. It will just close your browser.

I thought about putting a "click me" picture in my signature that would link to some syntax to shut down your computer. Something tells me that would be frowned upon.
Yeah I am pretty sure that would result in a boot in the a$$ by Mike... :D

Have a good evening guys. I am going to get some rest and try to get over this flu.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah I am pretty sure that would result in a boot in the a$$ by Mike... :D

Have a good evening guys. I am going to get some rest and try to get over this flu.
Yeah, it wouldn't be good... beyond this site even. Getting an .exe file to execute would not only be difficult, it might be illegal. Not sure..

Get your rest, man.. get to feeling better... little crackers... ha ha ha..

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Alright, I'm out to ride the Katy Trail. See you slackers on Monday.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

What no thanks for those who called for the overthrow of Adam in your favor?

:( *Sob *sob

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I just gave both the threads of "monkey at my house" and "Maple syrup is awesome" the 5 star rating. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis