Who Wants to Play with Me?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'd consider joining, but I don't think I can make the draft or put the analysis into it I want. :)

I thought they had draft cards for leagues anyway?

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I'd consider joining, but I don't think I can make the draft or put the analysis into it I want. :)

I thought they had draft cards for leagues anyway?
you can setup an auto draft, but I pefer to be there so I can run smack:)

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
That won't be the only time your running will be weak... oooohhhhhh...
Listen here Eve, errr Adam, you'll being having lunch with the monkey while van smack is talking about my 135 point weeks like its as common as an incumbent democrat loosing seats :eek: hell even Jeff in Richmond is talking bout divorcing his sister and taking some lessons from the king, and thats not Jimmy the king , its bandphan, so be ready to get crowned. Whew !:D

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Forget about the football, I want to play fantasy bartender.:D;)
Welcome to my world. I've supported these girls in one way or another for the last 6 years.
:D thank god my girl is all good with things. Sorry warp.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Listen here Eve, errr Adam, you'll being having lunch with the monkey while van smack is talking about my 135 point weeks like its as common as an incumbent democrat loosing seats :eek: hell even Jeff in Richmond is talking bout divorcing his sister and taking some lessons from the king, and thats not Jimmy the king , its bandphan, so be ready to get crowned. Whew !:D
Alright Handphan, the wins for me are already in the bag, just like the extra hot sauce at the KFC drive through. Say "whats up" to the pimp in the box for me.... Gotta get my donuts...

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I can't believe with all of the post whores around here that we can't get one more arm chair qb play:rolleyes: I'm calling Darien out for being a weak arse fan for not play or is it that all of his lame chargers drafted cant muster a win:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
seriously. Isn't anyone in the bored thread man enough to play a little fantasy football. I hear Favre is still available.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I guess those little girls are too busy playing with themselves or each other and won't step up. It'll only take 5 minutes a week to align my team to beat a bunch of audio nerds' asses...

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I guess some people don't like being humiliated on a public forum like the rest of you...:D.

I needed to reschedule some last minute things just to ensure I'll be home friday! Now are you girls ready...:p

Argoooo's....:D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
R we gonna play it out one team short or do our plans to play get scrapped.
I have never played on any internet based FF so please give me some advice on how it is done , honest advice only, LOL, I will appreciate any tips from you guys, sawz..

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
R we gonna play it out one team short or do our plans to play get scrapped.
I have never played on any internet based FF so please give me some advice on how it is done , honest advice only, LOL, I will appreciate any tips from you guys, sawz..
We need to change it to 9 teams:eek: so we dont get the freebee, which would mean someone gets 2 freebees if left unchanged. Im going undeafeated so it make no difference to me:D:p;):eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
We need to change it to 9 teams:eek: so we dont get the freebee, which would mean someone gets 2 freebees if left unchanged. Im going undeafeated so it make no difference to me:D:p;):eek:
Yeah, I'll change it if we don't get the last guy in...

Surely somebodies vagina will stop hurting long enough to wanna play...

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, I'll change it if we don't get the last guy in...

Surely somebodies vagina will stop hurting long enough to wanna play...
pm sent in regards to some issues with espn acct, thanks sawz..:confused:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Do share. Are they having problems with battery chuckers again:p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis