Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I appreciate it, but I don't need headphones. I've got a decent setup for that.. A DAC with the airport is what I'm looking at, Bob. Thanks though....
Oh, I knew that perfectly well (I did read the last couple hundred pages or so from this thread), but it was just a thought, a touch of nice gesture, an option, an idea, a suggestion, a friendly gift, my luv to you what. ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I want to buy a BMW M3 with sequential m gear (paddleshift F1 style gear, some call it: Suddenly M Goes! ) in Ferrari red metallic for my girlfriend.... If you have seen a BMW 3 series in Ferrari red, it's absolutely shockingly :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:
It's so red that you can almost........ faint............

And I realize that I soon have an even more challenging task.... I been away for so long and will still be, so soon I will need to catch up reading a few hundred pages of crap from Mperfct, Gmichael, Alex, Adam, Dave, Vizio, Pzaur, Adwilk, Lordoftherings, Matt, Sensi, Mike, Isberian, Strube, Halon and others

I'm not sure which one of those tasks I look the most forward to ;)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want to buy a BMW M3 with sequential m gear (paddleshift F1 style gear) in Ferrari red metallic for my girlfriend...
My, how times change. :D

I'm glad that you two are getting along so well, Harald! That's awesome.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is not an M3, but this is a Ferrari Red 330 :D
Whaddayathink guys?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry...but, yes. :)

That's cool. We won't tell her. If you think it would get you in trouble, though, I'll just take the car. :D
Sorry Adam, it just doesn't work that way....

Well here is the newest M3, in Melbourne Red..... In Ferriari red this would be even more :eek:

Quite good looking car....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That thing is gorgeous. I might need to get an operation and find me a sugar daddy. Well, or just buy the car...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That thing is gorgeous. I might need to get an operation and find me a sugar daddy. Well, or just buy the car...
Well.... there's no way in hell that I will be able to afford this car in this country, because of taxes..... but well..... soon..... can't say more......

The shocking thing about the M3 is that it's so incredibly fast, a "regular" street car that challenges Lamborghini murcielago and it's almost as quick as a Ferrari F430 around a track, at a fraction of the cost.... and the looks of this car, in real life is nothing but :eek:

I would say the M3 is perhaps? even more stunning than the Ferrari's.......

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well.... there's no way in hell that I will be able to afford this car in this country, because of taxes..... but well..... soon..... can't say more......
Yeah, taxes are the reason that I don't have one. Well, and insurance. Plus gas. Oh, yeah - and the cost of the car. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Some cars have up to 400% tax.......
This was introduced some 60 years ago as a temporary measure. and since then nobody's been able to get rid of this government administrated robbery of the people

There is a Ford Focus RS that is more than $100K, I believe it's $75k in taxes, going straight to the government pirates
Of course, the revenue of these taxes are so good that government won't let this go, so of course when anyone buy a car here we pay much more to state government than to anyone else

Last edited:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Some cars have up to 400% tax.......
This was introduced some 60 years ago as a temporary measure. and since then nobody's been able to get rid of this government administrated robbery of the people

There is a Ford Focus RS that is more than $100K, I believe it's $75k in taxes, going straight to the government pirates
Of course, the revenue of these taxes are so good that government won't let this go, so of course when anyone buy a car here we pay much more to state government than to anyone else
Are there other states in Europe where these taxes are more than in yours?
Or countries; Sweden and Denmark?
Finland?

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon charged me a little over $1500 for the TV that I refused shipment on (because it was broken) because I didn't return it. :) It was just part of the automated system, I'm sure, seeing as how I didn't use their main system to request a return. They're working on getting that refunded, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Part of me really wants to buy a Denon 4310 - the other part of me really doesn't because I know that I don't need it.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Hey harold my mom just bought a new bmw 328i sedan. She traded her 1985 bmw 528e in on the new bmw.

edit... its a 328i x drive sedan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis