Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm hammered ...
A hundred posts in a day ...
You will have to forgive me for not searching for the meaning of life in those 100 drunken posts.

A day off ... interesting. I'm trying not to use my right arm for the weekend but need to do something at the record store to finish that one room. Hmmm ... it's weird that I would have trouble getting help to finish a little drywall.

J

jamie2112

Banned
What the hell happened to Rephan?

I was with Adam at a club picking up chicks.................

edit: nobody is going to buy that one .......I was eating sushi with the cast of The Hills...................yeah thats it thats the ticket...I could go on ALL night ....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope that you're getting all rehydrated, Adam.

Time for me to go out and pick up some bean pods in the yard. When I say "some," I mean hundreds. I was waiting for my neighbor to finish cleaning off his yard with one of the gas-powered blowers because it was so loud, and I should now be able to work out there in peace.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I picked up hundreds of pods (I'm guessing), and I got maybe (maybe) 10% of the yard picked up.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Never bored or boring now.... :p don't even have time for AH threads at the moment :eek:

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I'm working right now.....im bored...and its 105 here in the Inland Empire!!!! Too damn hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis