Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Listen, I know we started out as foe, but after that courageous act that you showed me against the one they call Derrick, Maybe - someday, we could become friends, friends who ride majestic translucent steeds shooting flaming arrows across the bridge to......

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
No, and I still don't. Now I gotta figure out what's going on.

I'm either too drunk or too sober.
The latter... well, actually... how many have you had tonight? Its hard keeping up with Jack

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Listen, I know we started out as foe, but after that courageous act that you showed me against the one they call Derrick, Maybe - someday, we could become friends, friends who ride majestic translucent steeds shooting flaming arrows across the bridge to......
wtf your not making amy sense!! oh wait a second i understand. not:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The latter... well, actually... how many have you had tonight?
I started eight hours ago, so it's pretty tame - I've had, ummm, six? I don't remember, but two or three of those were MGD 64s - and those things are basically water.

I'd go check the empties, but I'm too lazy. :eek: :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I started eight hours ago, so it's pretty tame - I've had, ummm, six? I don't remember, but two or three of those were MGD 64s - and those things are basically water.

I'd go check the empties, but I'm too lazy. :eek: :D
Respectable... They still count.... good work

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, yeah - I saw the picture link that was quoted, but I didn't go to it. My bad. I just translated the title from German.

It's just so difficult keeping up with you guys. Yeah, I said it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, does giving "thanks" count as giving rep as far as needing to spread it around?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
12:55.......................

Bed time.

(2) Sol's

(4) Jack & cokes

Nice equilibrium....

My spell checker didn't pick that up...............That can't be spelled correctly on the first shot....can it???

I'm out.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
12:55.......................

Bed time.

(2) Sol's

(4) Jack & cokes

Nice equilibrium....

My spell checker didn't pick that up...............That can't be spelled correctly on the first shot....can it???

I'm out.
Later, Doug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis