Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I need 33 more posts tonight to break my personal single-day record. I really don't see that happening.
According to that boardreader site, LOTR had over 400 posts in the last week and he's been on proby for a couple days now.. impressive...

You were in the top 10 though, Adam...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
According to that boardreader site, LOTR had over 400 posts in the last week and he's been on proby for a couple days now.. impressive...

Adam's a poser...:p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hows the storm situation? Did Niki ever settle down? One of my friends was trying to sell some lab puppies and even though I still want a dog, I almost feel like adoption is the play. I wish I spent more time at home. I still want a dog...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Really? Must not be much posting going on. I was swamped with work this week and hardly posted at all.

Then again, I'm a whore, so my perspective is a bit different.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam's a poser...:p
My secret is out. :D

Hows the storm situation? Did Niki ever settle down? One of my friends was trying to sell some lab puppies and even though I still want a dog, I almost feel like adoption is the play. I wish I spent more time at home. I still want a dog...
Niki's cool now. The storm is passed, I believe. I'm going to try to walk her again in about an hour. Thanks for asking.

The sad thing (to me) is that there is an abundance of available dogs for adoption or sale. If you don't buy one of the lab puppies, that one might end up at a shelter, too. Saving either sort is worthy, if you can give it a better life. People that breed them just to make money bother me - I'm not saying that's what your friend is doing. I know a guy who wants to breed his dog simply to make money from the puppies.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
As of June 22, yep. Here are your stats.
Ah... yes.. I bookmarked that once upon a time, but.. Reformatted since then.. damn windows 7. I got an iMac for work... I really want to buy some AV gear but I think i'll be getting the new 15" MacBook Pro this week.. I've been a skeptic too long.. they really are perfect for what I do.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My secret is out. :D

Niki's cool now. The storm is passed, I believe. I'm going to try to walk her again in about an hour. Thanks for asking.

The sad thing (to me) is that there is an abundance of available dogs for adoption or sale. If you don't buy one of the lab puppies, that one might end up at a shelter, too. Saving either sort is worthy, if you can give it a better life. People that breed them just to make money bother me - I'm not saying that's what your friend is doing. I know a guy who wants to breed his dog simply to make money from the puppies.
Thats pretty valid.. i didnt think of it like that. I know she does it for extra income, but she does want to make sure they find good homes. She'd give em away to good homes before selling them to somebody she wasnt sure of. I dunno.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Ah... yes.. I bookmarked that once upon a time, but.. Reformatted since then.. damn windows 7. I got an iMac for work... I really want to buy some AV gear but I think i'll be getting the new 15" MacBook Pro this week.. I've been a skeptic too long.. they really are perfect for what I do.
it looks like hp is gonna give me free upgrade to windows 7. At least thats what the web site said. I was within the right date when i bought this pc

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
it looks like hp is gonna give me free upgrade to windows 7. At least thats what the web site said. I was within the right date when i bought this pc
Thats cool.. the networking functions are weird, but its a pretty decent OS... too bad the Beta expired. I like PC for certain things for sure, but even just a week with apple, and the functionality to dual boot makes my decision easier than I thought. My iMac runs XP extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis