Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
If no discussion is needed then let it go;)
You don't get it, I'm not concern about some hotheads, I'm talking about your questions and other people questions. I talk once, and someone else has questions, I'm right back in.

You just don't get it. You're to quick to take the time to think.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Bob just found this thread about a week ago, since then he's posted A BUNCH. I just read through all of them and something just isnt right. Too many references to the unusual and just downright mentally off. I don't say that to be a jerk or anything like that but its just odd.

Bob, I hope everything is ok. Don't let this place get to ya. Think before you post, bro. Nobody is just looking for somebody to attack and there's no reason to play the victim. Keep it light in here and those little green boxes will do the same. Just relax, have fun, and if you dont have anything interesting to say... well this is the place for it... just keep it chill. good luck

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I'm so bored, I'll go chew the tree in my own backward.
Maybe I'll get something out of it.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Bob just found this thread about a week ago, since then he's posted A BUNCH. I just read through all of them and something just isnt right. Too many references to the unusual and just downright mentally off. I don't say that to be a jerk or anything like that but its just odd.

Bob, I hope everything is ok. Don't let this place get to ya. Think before you post, bro. Nobody is just looking for somebody to attack and there's no reason to play the victim. Keep it light in here and those little green boxes will do the same. Just relax, have fun, and if you dont have anything interesting to say... well this is the place for it... just keep it chill. good luck
What it just ain't right is your nose.:D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Do I ask you about your troubles in life?

You want to kmow mines? :eek:

Is the green giant your GURU.:D

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
You don't get it, I'm not concern about some hotheads, I'm talking about your questions and other people questions. I talk once, and someone else has questions, I'm right back in.
What????

You just don't get it. You're to quick to take the time to think.
Im quick:eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Bob, folks are reaching out to you in their own ways and you seem to be dissing what people are saying. Please Bob for your own sake stop the confrontation with everyone. It seems as if when folks don't agree with you or make suggestions as to how you can stop losing points you take offense to these thoughts. Relax bro this is an open forum,everyone is NOT going to agree with you all the time.And IMO stop taking everything so personal like its been said its just a forum don't get bent out of shape....just trying to help the situation Bob.Have a great day.

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
If this thread was deleted the top five posters would lose:

Adam: 3,024

Heraldo: 1,374

Jamie: 1,069

Alex: 975

Adwilk: 686

Total: 7,128 post

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
If this thread was deleted the top five posters would lose:

Adam: 3,024

Heraldo: 1,374

Jamie: 1,069

Alex: 975

Adwilk: 686

Total: 7,128 post
Damm you MIT grads:D And I thought there would be no statistics in this thread:(

Matt34

Matt34

I'd be a General again, or something like that. :eek: :D

I believe that it will remove all Thanks and points associated with those thanks from people's accounts, but it will not remove reputation given through the scales. That's my understanding. Also, if they only soft delete it (or whatever the term is), then it doesn't affect the thanks.
So, in other words it would probably cause a rift in the time/space warp continuum?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis