Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Watched Knowing tonight. YEOWWWW....in the morning I gotta go check the foundation and walls for serious cracking.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I may rent that tonight on PPV...it looks killer....I will have to close up the house and let er rip...........good call Tomorrow.......

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Watched Knowing tonight. YEOWWWW....in the morning I gotta go check the foundation and walls for serious cracking.
I heard that was really bad and had some weird propaganda in it. Was I misinformed?

J

jamie2112

Banned
Just had some Ice Cream going to water the plants next....whhooo hhooo loads of fun.....Might watch Taken tonight ...not sure yet.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. I think I might make myself a snack in a few minutes.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Yesterday, I started a left eye infection. :(

Today I got a left ear infection. :(

And on top of that, I got a tooth abscess on my left bottom tooth, second one from the end. :(

The worst!, it's truly true. It must be all related, I think from the tooth.

And it hurt too much for going to see a doctor. :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm off to work for music. If I grab any music today I'll be around later with a full report. :)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I heard that was really bad and had some weird propaganda in it. Was I misinformed?
I think when it was first released there was a bunch of baloney about this being a religious propaganda vehicle. What it is...is a terrific S/F flick with good acting and a wonderful audio track...more sharp LFE than any movie I've heard in a long time. 4 stars out of 5 for all the viewers, here.

And happy boithday, strube. Many happy returns, too!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I talked to my mom about TVs this morning. She and my dad were pretty set on LCD, but I let her know how much I liked my new plasma and why. So, they might reconsider. It doesn't look like Best Buy carries the TC-P46G10, which is the one that I think they'd want if they got a plasma. They want to buy local so that they can take it back easily if something is wrong or they change their minds, and I totally understand that.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I talked to my mom about TVs this morning. She and my dad were pretty set on LCD, but I let her know how much I liked my new plasma and why. So, they might reconsider. It doesn't look like Best Buy carries the TC-P46G10, which is the one that I think they'd want if they got a plasma. They want to buy local so that they can take it back easily if something is wrong or they change their minds, and I totally understand that.
For an enthusiast, I can see a plasma, but... for your parents, just have them get a LCD. Cheap, light weight, looks pretty good, no worries of screen burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis