Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Jamie, I bet if you leave full bottles of beer in your trash he'll keep coming back.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Bed time. I'll let you all know if I sleep through the night or if I wake up & 3:30am like the last few nights....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

J

jamie2112

Banned
Jammie- I see you need some rain. May was the second wettest may on record here. June has been very wet as well.
I have been here since March 9th and it has sprinkled once. It supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow...oh what I would give for just 1 rainy day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Bed time. I'll let you all know if I sleep through the night or if I wake up & 3:30am like the last few nights....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Night, man! Good luck getting some z's.

Any thoughts on the 54" G10 versus the 50" V10?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Any thoughts on the 54" G10 versus the 50" V10?[/QUOTE]

I have always been told size does matter:eek:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I hear ya. I'm wondering if the 54" G10 is as good as the 50", but just bigger.
not sure about that, just check out the specs. and make base your decision on that. Do both display's have thx?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, they both have THX. I think the features are all the same, as they are both G10 models. The 54" panel is new for Panasonic this year, though, so there isn't as much experience with it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry to read about the TV situation, Adam... I'm sure it will work out just fine...

Hope everybody else is well...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Yeah, they both have THX. I think the features are all the same, as they are both G10 models. The 54" panel is new for Panasonic this year, though, so there isn't as much experience with it.
o.k then, your buying the name, the name is very good so i would go with the new model. imho:D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just imagine if you could use your rep points like frequent flyer miles and buy stuff from the AHstore!

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis