Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Strube. I saw that 6ave has it for the price that Amazon had it at over the weekend, but I'd rather stick with Amazon because I've developed a lot of trust for them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to take Niki out again, but it started to pour. It's doing it again. Bummer. Oh, well. It'll stop eventually.

I'm out for tonight. I hope that everyone has a great one.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't stay up on my account. The Advil is working and I probably won't be around much longer.
Happy to hear that the headache is giving way. My eyes are getting pretty tired again. I was laying down when Niki went high order. Something clearly went by outside (coyote, javelina, whatever). Since it was dry out again, I took her out to investigate.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I'm awake again. As I was thinking about going to bed (as a reminder, I sleep on the floor most of the time), I saw this bad boy about five feet from where I was laying down earlier:

That got my attention. Then, as I was bringing it to the front door to bring it outside, I noticed a large roach by the front door. It just kept getting better. They are now both outside, but I don't want scorpions in the house...and I really don't like roaches in here.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yikes. Enough sleeping on the floor for you. We haven't got critters like that up here but if we did, I would be pretty creeped out if I found them where I was sleeping.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
ANOTHER big thanks to Mike! Those born-in-March spammers are coming out of the woodwork now. It's like the egg sack has hatched or something.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Back from the Volta show and meet...very cool I have 2 good friends on the crew so its going to be a very easy transition....sweet

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Was at Springsteen gig yesterday.....

Steve, Nils and the Boss says hi to Jamie and his sound technician friends.
The concert was an absolute blast/insane event/complete magic :p

Been to Springsteen before but he raised the bar even more now :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Back from the Volta show and meet...very cool I have 2 good friends on the crew so its going to be a very easy transition....sweet
Thats great dude. I bet the social aspect of it is almost as important as liking the band, since, the rest of the crew is who you'll travel with.

I travel a lot for work, and my coworkers are so chill we always get along and make the best of stuff...which is what you have to do when you travel. :)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Listening to Mary Anne Hobb's show from this week (you guys might dig this, even if your not into electronic...her show is great to work too and she is very relaxing):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/maryannehobbs/

She loves beautiful, atmospheric, two-step... lotsa stuff anyone can get into. Her voice, also, is very relaxing. Highly recommended. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend. :(
That's no fun but if you need any pointers, Harald will be around pretty soon to
give you some relationship advice to really seal the deal and you can always
ship her out to Tucson. Adam won't have any trouble holding on to her.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
That's the wedding night I never had.

Bondage - Check.

Hot Asian girl - Check.

Panic stricken face on girl - Check.

:D

nipples!

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
That's no fun but if you need any pointers, Harald will be around pretty soon to
give you some relationship advice to really seal the deal and you can always
ship her out to Tucson. Adam won't have any trouble holding on to her.

HA HA HA HA HA

NOW I KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could thank you 20 times for this post Alex, I would........

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis