Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
so far, so good. I won 4 tickets to Dave Matthews Band in a long drive contest this weekend, so that was kind of cool. I've never won one of those before (somehow), plus we won the tourney by 3 shots.

It's raining too much here and it's holding up my patio builders. That kind of sucks, but at least they are making some progress.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
so far, so good. I won 4 tickets to Dave Matthews Band in a long drive contest this weekend, so that was kind of cool. I've never won one of those before (somehow), plus we won the tourney by 3 shots.
Winning is awesome, especially when it lets you see DMB for free instead of...not free. Congrats!

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
How many posts do I need to be an Audioholics Chef?

I love tasty food...

I am sure I won't make it before the moneymoon...

Last edited by a moderator:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
as soon as it dries up, I'm game. We could always go to OLE OLOSHI Country Club.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I figure I'm going to have to rebuild my swing this fall to be able to shoot in the 70's consistently. I'm not sure how to go about that yet, but I know it's gotta be done.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Time to go play in traffic, see you all tomorrow AM at the latest. Try not to post too much so that I don't have to read 4 pages of boring crap to catch up.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ate some Papa John's pizza (buy one, get one free), am all caught up here (I think), and I have Gran Torino started on DVD.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was disappointed to see today that the Denon 2809 went up $225 at Amazon to go back to $1199.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis