Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
KFP is a phenomenal blu-ray. Especially when Po lets the Wushi finger fly. I think that freq is a brown note.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I am once again going to bring up my rave of Pandora Internet radio.

It's so sweet!

Where is everyone tonight?!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I found the crop function in ppt... it was enough to make me keep plugging away at this thing.. webinar tomorrow.. its gotta be ready

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Listening to Slightly Stoopid - Chronchitis album

Waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the shower and then trick her into giving me a back message. :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Stuff and things do it man you owe me that much..............what???

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I heard something scratching in my wall tonight. That's not good.

It was coming from one of my electrical outlets. I took the cover off, scared that I'd see Alex's eyes looking back at me. "Got any bacon? I'm starving in here."

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I heard something scratching in my wall tonight. That's not good.

It was coming from one of my electrical outlets. I took the cover off, scared that I'd see Alex's eyes looking back at me. "Got any bacon? I'm starving in here."
time to get a mouse trap and some penut butter.:eek:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
check this out

My buddy just told me something crazy. He is a survivor and was working the other day. He was with his dad and before they packed up to finish the day my buddy told his day to pack up the gps gear and insturments. That did not happen:eek: They drove all the way home without the gear. This is $10,000 dollars worth of gear:eek: Anyway, they drove back to look for it but its gone. He said he drove around the corner and saw the flash of the one of the insturments in someones backyard. He didn't confront anyone just grabbed it and left. crazy story:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
time to get a mouse trap and some penut butter.:eek:
I don't think that Alex would appreciate getting his tongue caught in a mouse trap. :D

Turns out that it was a large beetle. Whew! I was afraid that it was a mouse. Now I hope that it's just the one beetle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis