Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Doug - happy anniversary!

Harald - congratulations! Sincerely, man. I hope that it works out. That said, I already know that I'll feel bad in two hours when you write that everything has fallen apart again, but you're cool with it because now you can go buy new speakers. :D
It's now or never, this is last chance :D
And what can I say :D:D:D:D:D

Still working on the concept of sub's thinking about stereo sub project with one or two Audiopulse AX12Q1 AXIS drivers in each sub :cool:
Sealed or vented..... not sure...... want flat 13Hz in room response....

Don't need new speakers

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to walk the pooch (it's the only reason that I got this early). Later!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, Adam.

Shouldn't you be working in the yard already this morning.:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes Samurai, wielding the blunt sword will bring peace on earth.
Swing it like a bat. Aim for the head but not every hit has to be a home run.
Seriously, you're getting a little long in the tooth and your ability to cohabitate is rapidly declining in your advanced age. That's some advice my father gave me. Best of luck to you and the pirogi princess. :D

Doug, pics of the resistors have been taken. Check DIY in a few minutes.
Man I wish I was a for real geek. My back is tweaked so I'm gonna milk that to get out of choirs and to get sympathy meals. :eek:

No I am not above that. :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Seriously, you're getting a little long in the tooth and your ability to cohabitate is rapidly declining in your advanced age. That's some advice my father gave me. Best of luck to you and the pirogi princess.:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Doug, pics of the resistors have been taken. Check DIY in a few minutes.
Man I wish I was a for real geek. My back is tweaked so I'm gonna milk that to get out of choirs and to get sympathy meals. :eek:

No I am not above that. :p
Denial...:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Holy cow, dude...did you sleep at all last night?
It's like on Lost. If I don't post every 108 minutes time will unravel. :rolleyes:
I sleep twice a day like a baby or an old man. This rec'r repair has got the little man in my head doing overtime in his hamster wheel. I don't know, interest or obsession, I have to go with interest and I'm not interested in the opinions of others on the matter. Better yet, it's not a question of whether or not I'm obsessed. It's a question of why other people aren't. What do normal people do with their mental free time?

Don't need new speakers.
Do you like touch yourself when you get to be alone with them? :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It's like on Lost. If I don't post every 108 minutes time will unravel. :rolleyes:
I sleep twice a day like a baby or an old man. This rec'r repair has got the little man in my head doing overtime in his hamster wheel. I don't know, interest or obsession, I have to go with interest and I'm not interested in the opinions of others on the matter. Better yet, it's not a question of whether or not I'm obsessed. It's a question of why other people aren't. What do normal people do with their mental free time?

i'm not sure what "normal is but let me take a stab at it...........Think about sex.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Now my posting rate will go dramatically down :D
Probably even less than 40 posts per day :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
How about the Saab? Not my first choice for a used car but I have to ask.
Something feels fishy about that deal. I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm not sure whether it's the dealer or the car. I've got a feeling that the low mileage one might be a New Orleans flood car, stolen vehicle recovery or something. If I pursue this course, I will have to pay for a Carfax to make me feel more comfortable about it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A long time in the making, but an EXCELLENT first post in the thread, Steven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis