Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Now I have low stalker esteem issues. I can't do anything right! :(

I don't think I have ever been out of work this long.

Hey Res,
How much do you smoke and how long have you been smoking?
1 - 1 1/2 packs of Newport 100's for four years. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Beer #2 (stupid work is cutting into my AH and drinking times).

When I was in fifth grade, I brought some vodka to school in order to spike someone's milk.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have a whip cream dispenser.

Holy cow - Amazon sells whip cream N2O chargers. I remember buying those from a head shop in college and feeling all illegal. I'm now feeling some ex post facto lameness...and that's in addition to my usual level of current lameness.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Whippits loved um.........I have a few friends that still sell tanks of nitrous oxide at concerts LOL.....hippies :D go for it Adam just like college

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I have a whip cream dispenser.

Holy cow - Amazon sells whip cream N2O chargers. I remember buying those from a head shop in college and feeling all illegal. I'm now feeling some ex post facto lameness...and that's in addition to my usual level of current lameness.
Lame =

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponge

It doesn't move... it doesn't breathe... it doesn't talk... now THAT is lame.

So I think you are in the clear, Adam :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
go for it Adam just like college
:D Too old and too straight these days. I bought that dispenser after I graduated. The irony is that I didn't even know they existed until a local news broadcast talked about them (and where to buy them) in a story about how dangerous nitrous is. I bought one the next day, I think. :) I still have canisters left, but I doubt that I ever do that again.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Its only dangerous when you don't breath in oxygen with it....1,000,000 dentists can't be wrong.....:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Its only dangerous when you don't breath in oxygen with it....1,000,000 dentists can't be wrong.....:D
Yeah, man - but you hold your breathe to extend the buzz. Maybe that's where the brain cell damage comes from. :D

And, yes, for all you kids out there reading this - don't EVER strap on a mask hooked up to a tank. You can easily pass out before getting the mask off, and that's how people lose their lives.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
1 - 1 1/2 packs of Newport 100's for four years. :eek:
Well you're good and hooked. Good luck. It takes most successful quitters a few tries. The unsuccessful ones just live low quality lives only to die horrible deaths that you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy. Good luck.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The unsuccessful ones just live low quality lives only to die horrible deaths that you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy.
Strong words from a man that made himself ill today eating pig foot jello. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might have myself another beer.

Who am I kidding? I'm going to go get it now...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's my question - do you put Vegeta on top of the jello?
I can't talk about the jello anymore. I already told you what to do with the Vegeta. Why do you keep talking about the jello. That's a real mean streak you got there.

I fear that I grabbed this beer for not. It's slow again.
Nah, I plugged my H/K AVR 20II in and pressed the power button. The power button turns green for a few seconds and then goes back to red. I'm gonna check some fuses with an Ohm meter and then start PMing the usual suspects.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I fear that I grabbed this beer for not. It's slow again.
I dare you to make less sense :p

I can't believe this... I'm gone for 10 minutes and suddenly there is a barage of posts :p Who woulda thunk @ 1:43AM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis