Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Oh, and the twins were awesome.. LOL... I was very pleased to share the largest percentage of experience her/them. Bad influence, but will probably be a rinse and repeat kinda thing...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished my first cut at my taxes. I owe the feds, am getting money back from the state, and will end up getting a couple hundred dollars back overall. Too bad that I can't have the state pay the feds so that I don't have to send in a check. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That would be too easy... I bet if you dont pay the feds and you get a state return next year, the feds might take it then...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My brother and his family adopted an eight month old Golden Retriever mix this weekend. I think that she's adorable (there goes my man card again).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is the photo used for my original avatar on this forum. It was taken in Catalina State Park about five miles away from where I live.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
my neck is sunburned. I find it odd to have a cold and be sunburned at the same time.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Waiting for the ups truck......

Got my tour issue Ft-9 coming today. Cant wait to take it apart and put a Diamana White in it. Something tells me I'll be getting the launch monitor out of the closet this week.

This is about as far away from boring as it gets for me, but for most of you guys... yawn....

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
my neck is sunburned. I find it odd to have a cold and be sunburned at the same time.
That is an odd combo of ailment... gotta love MO this time of year... How'd you fair on that course record? Had to feel good to get out there....

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
It was good to get out there. I have a problem with excessive sliding of my hips, which causes me to push my shots. That killed my score. I had some fair shots though, and it gives me hope to build on my game. I'm going to Florida next week and will play 3 times, so I'm hoping to get out to the range and try and quiet my lower body down a bit. I think I'll be in good shape then.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Got my tour issue Ft-9 coming today. Cant wait to take it apart and put a Diamana White in it. Something tells me I'll be getting the launch monitor out of the closet this week.
I don't even know what that means. Are you gearing up for a tour in Afghanistan or does this apply in some other context???

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That would be correct... golf boring... is that like another level of boring?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That would be correct... golf boring... is that like another level of boring?
<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/752202/golf_is_boring.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true"> </embed><br><font size = 1>Golf Is Boring - The funniest videos clips are here</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey Adam, there is a potential troll here, or perhaps just a very naive person (only time will tell), but just in case you want to do some red chicklification, keep an eye on this one:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54624

........is it bad that I automatically assume someone is a troll when they bring up bose on these forums? I might be a horrible person after all......:(

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I hates me some feets....
My g/f says she hopes I get thrown off of AH for tormenting GG with images of feet when I know he has an aversion to them after he was nice enough to give me the panels. I told her it was normal male behavior. She said I was evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis