Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about but I am drunk and I am out of tequila, which happens to be...what I am drinking....

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
gonna watch a building!!

I gonna watch a building get demolished tomorrow:eek: They are taking down the old unoin carbide building here in south charleston. Hope to have some video soon.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
WMC this weekend, kinda over it. It used to be the WMC was for introducing everyones new ****, now its just the same djs playing the same stuff they've played the rest of the season. Maybe its the recession no one wants to bring out new stuff, but, bah. Some good dubstep and d'n'b advents later this weekend and tonight at least, gunna shower and head out in a bit.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Please kill me....

Her twin sister is over, I am out of tequila, too drunk to drive to the store, they took over my system, put in "27 dresses" and I am dying.....

What do I do????????????????

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Please kill me....

Her twin sister is over, I am out of tequila, too drunk to drive to the store, they took over my system, put in "27 dresses" and I am dying.....

Tell then to go and get some more tequila for the host of the party:mad:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Please kill me....

You ran out of booze? Completely? :eek:
I thought you were better than this. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought you were better than this. :(
Word.

Dawg - you went to college, right? Got any cough syrup? After shave? Neighbors?!? Come on, man. This is a level two emergency. Someone in the neighborhood has got to have some sauce.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, did you say twin sister?

No wonder he wants alcohol. It's not for him.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Word.

Dawg - you went to college, right? Got any cough syrup? After shave? Neighbors?!? Come on, man. This is a level two emergency. Someone in the neighborhood has got to have some sauce.
cogh syrup!! lmao fall down what did i do last night:confused:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Some weed is purple. Some ain't....:D
Werd, I've been getting a lot of purps lately, like heavy kush, strong indica... that chill mellow herb. Just smokin a bit before I hose off to go out, cuz if I smoke to much of this I'm gunna end up going to sleep. This time of year is when all the goofy **** starts floating around and I cant just get my skunk blende I like. It's like months up through 4/20 is everyone convincing you there is some new poly-raz-mo-taz strain that will send you to the moon and back.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might walk to the store and buy some beer. I'm all out. Me wants some Agave Wheat beer, but that's at a store about 25 minutes away - so that ain't gonna happen.

I think that I'll walk the pooch again first, then head down there. I'll finish off Quantum of Solace with some brew, hopefully.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
TWINS....much better in the movies....just more of the **** your sick of in real life..........
BTW, did you say twin sister?

No wonder he wants alcohol. It's not for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis