Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It is, from the picture take a left at the light, go about 6 blocks. Thats where I bank. Take a right at the light, go about 3 blocks, take a right, You'll find me...

A few more rights and a few more lefts and about 1500 miles or so and you'll find me...:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder if its possible to change the little lightbulb in the indicator switch of my surge protector....?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, Mr. Smarty Pants, I looked up the manual and noticed that there was some work to be done on pg. 22 regarding speaker settings which you have no doubt not done.
There are speaker settings?!? :D

Thanks, man. I appreciate you looking through that! I was only kidding, though. :) I went through page 22 last night and set the delay timing. I set the speaker levels on my receiver. It's just disappointing that my receiver won't apply the MCACC settings to the multi-channel inputs. It's not just the delays and the levels (which I can set alright manually), it's the equalizer settings that can't be applied for those inputs. The equalizer really made my speakers sound better in my house, IMO.

Hi Adam!!!
What's up, brother! (I don't know which Adam you were saying "hi," to, but I'll jump in.)

Your avatar reminds me of the mid-90s when I used to peruse for, ummm, "photos" on the internet at unspeakably slow speeds. "Ewww, I've made it to the neck. Oh, oh! Almost past the shoulders..." :D I think that you should review one more pixel line every day.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
What's up, brother! (I don't know which Adam you were saying "hi," to, but I'll jump in.)

Your avatar reminds me of the mid-90s when I used to peruse for, ummm, "photos" on the internet at unspeakably slow speeds. "Ewww, I've made it to the neck. Oh, oh! Almost past the shoulders..." :D I think that you should review one more pixel line every day.
It was to you of course...I thought I might enhance my avatar a bit for your (and most everybody else's) pleasure. I haven't received any complaints yet, and I have to admit I'm a bit surprised at that.

And thanks for reminding me about the good old days and Persian Kitty. :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm shopping online for a suit... anybody had any good luck anywhere? I'll have to get it tailored here in town, but perhaps I can snag a good deal somewhere in cyberspace.... Anybody up on whats "trendy"?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nicely played, sir, nicely played... I think the tartan would make the happy couple at the wedding very pleased that i made an effort...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I went through page 22 last night and set the delay timing.
Then I stand corrected. How about that pg. 19 business? About a year ago I was thinking about buying a rec'r like yours from KY Phil. haha. :D Now I forgot what I was gonna say. :confused:

I'm okay. :rolleyes:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I was gettin ready to ask if that was his edit or yours after the fact...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Eh, it was suggested in another thread... thought I'd try it on for a bit...
Don't let them lead you astray! It's all in good fun here! :D

If it wasn't for this thread, a lot of us (me) might get tired of answering the same newb questions all the time. There are quite a few tireless contributors on AH that are really amazing with their patience.

I'd name names, but there might be on the list than off of it, and they know who they are. ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Alex...I finally listened to your sig. Johnny Cash was/is amazing. I generally dislike country (if you want to call it that) but something about him is memerizing. I need to pick up some AH-quality CDs of his. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis