Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have a phone manual to read. It's my first camera phone, mp3 yada yada.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
way to catch up with the rest of us. ;)

I say that tongue in cheek since all I want in my phone is a phone. I could care less about texting, playing music, using it as a GPS, or queuing up my yet-to-be-purchased Vudu box.

Although that Iphone is pretty damned cool the more I look at it. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Up until now my phone has been just a phone. Are you saying that you have never had a camera phone? This is my first flip of The New Millennium. I rule.:)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Don't worry boys I have my trusty MP3 player with me.......we can listen to 80's metal all night..and the really cool part is .....its also a phone!:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Jamie - he's the one they call Dr. Feelgood, he's the one that makes you all right...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
BTW, 6th Avenue Electronics has an open box 103" Panny plasma for the bargain basement price of $44k.
I hope that includes shipping. :D
Don't worry boys I have my trusty MP3 player with me.......we can listen to 80's metal all night..and the really cool part is .....its also a phone!:D
I'm gonna be needing me something like that for the gym. It's like that onion thing about the useless POS that doesn't effing work. Now Im gonna stay up 1/2 the effin night trying to figure it out.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I hope that includes shipping. :D

I'm gonna be needing me something like that for the gym. It's like that onion thing about the useless POS that doesn't effing work. Now Im gonna stay up 1/2 the effin night trying to figure it out.
I KNOW Adam can find you a manual...........:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I KNOW Adam can find you a manual...........:D
Hey, I offered! :)

On a side note - I wonder if Rihanna is looking for a new man. In case she's perusing AH on her downtime...I'm available. Oh, and I don't hit women. Even if I did, it would probably feel like a light breeze.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sense that soon the Warlords and the Spartans shall be equal in number.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
holy crap, read through more stuff on this thread, talking about 80's music and gyms, and Kate Beckinsale......

:confused::confused::confused:

I just got done installing OS X again.... anyone else?

(BTW, external DVD±RW drive with USB adapter = lifesaver )

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well I just had to break up with my girlfriend cause she's a lying whore.
So, she's available? My ego can't handle the truth anymore, so a liar would be welcomed. The whore part...nuff said.

------

Okay, seriously. Sorry to read that, man. If you're saying that she cheated on you, that stuff just makes me mad. Infidelity infuriates and disappoints me. If you make a commitment, keep it or be upfront about it and leave.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I'm using it right now. Does that count?
Naw. I found it real funny when it was about 11pm and I am in my pajamas' and DO NOT want to go outside and find the tools to deplete the Flyback Transformer Voltage under P2. So... external DVD to the rescue! :D

OS X 10.4 is what I just put on. I had 10.1.5, but I had problems with getting anything other than Camino 0.7 on there (as well as failing to mount .dmg's in general)

So... upgrade! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm running 10.4.11 right now. I'll eventually step up to the new OS, but I might just wait for Snow Leopard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis