Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry, Phil. Your name was fresh in my mind. I had one for Speakerman, too, but I'd already posted that. :)

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Huh...I always assumed that Taylor was his actual name. Live and learn.
In my younger years while working for local and regional rock bands my nickname was "Dr. Phil Good" - a moniker hung on me by a little brunette groupie with a great chassis and her friends and it kinda stuck. Yep - thassright - I was "Dr. Phil" a long time before the TV doc - "how does that make you feel?".... ;) :D :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm currently downloading a 5477 x 5610 90.1 Mb 24-bit color TIFF version of an image of the Eagle Nebula image taken at Kitt Peak in Arizona.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't quite describe it, but something about the shape of the dust clouds in the picture below is captivating to me. They look like clouds on Earth or even smoke, even though they are huge by comparison and in space.

Credit: T. A. Rector/University of Alaska Anchorage, H. Schweiker/WIYN and NOAO/AURA/NSF

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I find myself in the same predicament as our friend jwp975 was in.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I can't quite describe it, but something about the shape of the dust clouds in the picture below is captivating to me. They look like clouds on Earth or even smoke, even though they are huge by comparison and in space.

Credit: T. A. Rector/University of Alaska Anchorage, H. Schweiker/WIYN and NOAO/AURA/NSF
Well, if you don't feel small, this will make you feel small:
http://www.webisto.com/space/

woooooooooooooooooooooow, Antares is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

But nothing compared to this..... 4 lightyears across :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Does she live in a colony with about 2.5 million other batgirls? If so, can you hook a brother up?
Yes, there's probably quite a few other Batgirls there too, and most of them make Keira Nightley like like nothing special....... so my friend, what can I say...... :p
But it's a scary place to go :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis